Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: If you're not going to allow random talking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Elcid Wrote:Meh... ill leave it... i can go back to it when i need a reality check Tongue

Database at 83% WAHOOOO! Big Grin

Thats the spirit!

I know its hard.. I know it takes alot of guts!

But you did the right thing.. And remember.. We are all here to help a friend in need *spreds some love*

Perhaps i should just kill the damn cow and go to bed Sad
How bout we make a Flame or "Trash Can" section in the forums, and if shit gets too out of line, Elcid (or any other moderators) can just move it to that section. That way it'll be out of the way of the Gen section, and for those who love to fight on the forums, they know exactly where they can go to do so. Is it fu*king rocket science?
While I do think there have been a few cases where relative "overmoderation" has occurred, Elcid has done far more good than harm in his strict ways. I especially appreciate it when he tries to keep serious threads serious.

Im sure Im not the only one whos noticed that the ones who have continually discussed in a mature, reserved manner have no problem with Elcid's moderation. If you feel you have a good point to make, but fell or keep falling victim to Elcid's fury, maybe it is you who should rethink the way you bring those points to the table.

And here is something kinda funny:
This entire thread has been nothing but two friends high fiving over and over at another's expense, so him not closing this thread is itself a testiment of his "leniency."

And direct note:
Your complaints would likely sink much deeper if you not only relayed them without insult, but did so through a private message. Calling someone out publically when it could just as easily be done privately is never productive.
Lindenwood Wrote:While I do think there have been a few cases where relative "overmoderation" has occurred, Elcid has done far more good than harm in his strict ways. I especially appreciate it when he tries to keep serious threads serious.

Im sure Im not the only one whos noticed that the ones who have continually discussed in a mature, reserved manner have no problem with Elcid's moderation. If you feel you have a good point to make, but fell or keep falling victim to Elcid's fury, maybe it is you who should rethink the way you bring those points to the table.

If you have a problem with a thread ive moved/locked/edited, do what some members have done and PM or MSN me... youll find i can be more than accomodating when u explain rather than simply saying "omg u stupid forum nazi"

Lindenwood Wrote:And here is something kinda funny:
This entire thread has been nothing but two friends high fiving over and over at another's expense, so him not closing this thread is itself a testiment of his "leniency."

Its not leniency... its me wanting to get this issue worked out and it looks like this thread is doing that.

Lindenwood Wrote:And direct note:
Your complaints would likely sink much deeper if you not only relayed them without insult, but did so through a private message. Calling someone out publically when it could just as easily be done privately is never productive.

Exactly what ive been trying to say... i just got a but worked up Tongue

DATABASE 89%!!! :doubt:
Elcid Wrote:Actually, its not directed at you, alot of the things u say are true and correct, but like alot of people (including myself sometimes) you go about getting it accross the wrong way.

Don't close my threads. I don't care if it was only 2 words and not helpful, it was the truth and i barely make threads at all.
Being a blunt dumbass that states the obvious isn't exactly helpful. I'll prefer to read 100 posts of them two arguing than your crap. At least it has some ****ing effort.
Elcid Wrote:Its called offtopic... calling someone an idiot isnt exactly what id call "random talking" anyway...

Read the forum rules.
  • No harassing! Your post will be deleted and your account may be suspended.
  • Please post in the appropriate section. For example; if you have a question it should be posted under the "Question & Answers" section.
  • Please use the search button before making a post, there's a good chance that whatever you are posting has been discussed before.
  • Keep your signature pictures within the limits. The limits are listed in detail here.
  • Advertising for other shards is not allowed

Calling someone an idiot is harassing Wink

no its stating the obvious. idiot ;]
Elcid's a newb. He cant do shit ingame, sucks in pvp so he begs his friends to appoint him as staff. He was a gm on in:r and ultimately the reason i and 5 people(that i know of but im sure many more)left the shard. And btw, ban me, dont ban me, i dont care. I'm leaving. Server is already dropping playerbase and theres nothing to do. The pvp sucks, everything is bugged. And now Elcid is trying to ruin the forums as well.
You had, what, like 8 months of beta and now you open this crap? What the fu_ck did you do for 8 months? Lol. By the time its out of beta you'll have a playerbase of 28.
I mean, i come for the old folks, to see some old faces, make fun of some, have a laugh with others. But i have to say, its your 4th attempt to make a shard and its another crapy one. Just give up lol.
And noooo im not mad about anything in particular, i didnt get jailed, baned nor anything like that lol. Im just being honest.
Shard sucks. Bye.:badgrin:

Galens

Noriko Wrote:Elcid's a newb. He cant do shit ingame, sucks in pvp so he begs his friends to appoint him as staff. He was a gm on in:r and ultimately the reason i and 5 people(that i know of but im sure many more)left the shard. And btw, ban me, dont ban me, i dont care. I'm leaving. Server is already dropping playerbase and theres nothing to do. The pvp sucks, everything is bugged. And now Elcid is trying to ruin the forums as well.
You had, what, like 8 months of beta and now you open this crap? What the fu_ck did you do for 8 months? Lol. By the time its out of beta you'll have a playerbase of 28.
I mean, i come for the old folks, to see some old faces, make fun of some, have a laugh with others. But i have to say, its your 4th attempt to make a shard and its another crapy one. Just give up lol.
And noooo im not mad about anything in particular, i didnt get jailed, baned nor anything like that lol. Im just being honest.
Shard sucks. Bye.:badgrin:

We won't miss you! Bu BYE!:lol::lol:Rolleyes
Noriko Wrote:Elcid's a newb. He cant do shit ingame, sucks in pvp so he begs his friends to appoint him as staff. He was a gm on in:r and ultimately the reason i and 5 people(that i know of but im sure many more)left the shard.

You keep crapping on about this... u accuse me of deleting shit from your bank when i didn't... and who are these 5 other people and what did i "apparently" do to them to get them to leave in-r?

The end of the day i think any shard would be better off without an ******* like you.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Wink
Just a pissy newb. There's some hidden conspiracy involving you and five to-be-named later subjects.

Whatever, jerkoff. Bye.
Looser Noriko hahahahahaha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8