Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: If you're not going to allow random talking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I wasn't contacted. ;/
Smurtle Wrote:I wasn't contacted. ;/

Oki we will add you in too. :p
Elcid Wrote:Its actually 10:43am... and ive been at work for 3 hours 43 minutes... and atm im waiting for a database to compile so i can do some work!

DAMN U MS ACCESS! :mad: 78% and when i started it at 7am

Only time i spend on the forums is when im at work and the odd time i have free. My character does sit there macroing useless skills like taste id though Rolleyes

How about we call a truce... cos this isnt getting either of us anywhere... you stop telling people they are going to die of cancer and ill contact u before i edit and thread u have posted in or created?

Sound good?

Sounds perfect! That's what I like to hear. You can even PM me and I can edit it myself. Trust me, I know I can get a little out there, I don't hold back much when it comes to being verbal. :/ Anywho, goodnight, and thanks.
Can i lock it now before some one else comes and adds their 2c when its not needed? :eek:
maybe you should just stop edit peoples post.. Im sure people can take the conseqence(damn no spell check on my lappy) of their posts.

Edit/lock posts if they contain exploit info or other stupid shit. Else let people post what they want.. So what if its the wrong forum? It isnt really the end of the world Smile

Ack i was sure i tamed my cow.. but it was just a masive lag Sad
Elcid Wrote:Can i lock it now before some one else comes and adds their 2c when its not needed? :eek:

I was going to PM you, feel free to delete it.
Elcid Wrote:Can i lock it now before some one else comes and adds their 2c when its not needed? :eek:

No let it be.. dont fall back! your doing so good!
Aghast Wrote:No let it be.. dont fall back! your doing so good!

Haha, he can delete it. He doesn't need a bunch of people taking my lead and attacking him, he can delete this one, cause it was about him, from me. And if I'm cool with it, it shouldn't matter Smile
You so not helping him get out of his addiction Rolleyes

I'll tame a cow for you if you let it be.

I'm sooo cloose .. i can feel it !
Meh... ill leave it... i can go back to it when i need a reality check Tongue

Database at 83% WAHOOOO! Big Grin
Aghast Wrote:You so not helping him get out of his addiction Rolleyes

I'll tame a cow for you if you let it be.

I'm sooo cloose .. i can feel it !

hahahaha
Elcid Wrote:Meh... ill leave it... i can go back to it when i need a reality check Tongue

Database at 83% WAHOOOO! Big Grin

Haha, almost there! But yeah seriously sleepy time fellas, take it easy and goodnight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8