Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Emails sent...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I mean it's not a bad idea sending emails to everyone, very good idea, but when u send everyone an email and forget to mention IN THE email that when the actually opening day is, than i start to wonder wtf what retard wrote this?
That "retard" would be me. We (staff) wrote the e-mail quite a while ago. About 2 weeks ago I re-checked it and changed some stuff, but obviously I forgot to change the most important thing, that IN:X will go live the 27th, not that it is live.

It's not the end of the world though, I've already got in contact with several old-timers that got the e-mail and wants to join.
Silverwolf Wrote:I mean it's not a bad idea sending emails to everyone, very good idea, but when u send everyone an email and forget to mention IN THE email that when the actually opening day is, than i start to wonder wtf what retard wrote this?

It's written everything about the shard, and there's a direct link to the homepage. If the guy who reads this, is interested, and don't have the capability to check the homepage out, to see the big topic where it says the opening date, I start to wonder what kind of a retard this guy is, also, I start to wonder what a retard you are, who acctually belives, people can't find out the opening date, because of this.

Taran Wrote:obviously I forgot to change the most important thing

It's the least imporant thing, so no worries.

maka

12 people have registered at the forums after the main was sent. There tends to be a lot of people that do not read the forums, but that still play ingame. I mean on XUO the Spanish community didn't post much, yet they were one of the biggest crews.

I've also heard that some Russians are on the way, so I hope we get to see them online even if they are not on the forums.

Think that the email did lot of good, even without the people we have seen posting and singing up.

But yeah, I didn't catch that error either, not until like 7K emails were sentBig Grin
maka Wrote:12 people have registered at the forums after the main was sent. There tends to be a lot of people that do not read the forums, but that still play ingame. I mean on XUO the Spanish community didn't post much, yet they were one of the biggest crews.

I've also heard that some Russians are on the way, so I hope we get to see them online even if they are not on the forums.

Think that the email did lot of good, even without the people we have seen posting and singing up.

But yeah, I didn't catch that error either, not until like 7K emails were sentBig Grin

Sounds great! The russians make their comeback.. They were with ALOT on Jakko's shard.. I hope we will get much more international again, like it was back on the days.. with a HUGE playerbase from like 7 different countries.. on Your shard it was like 2..

maka

One of the funniest things are "country wars", but I gotta say, the swedes have always owned XUOBig Grin
Silverwolf Wrote:wonder wtf what retard wrote this?

Coming from the retard who pretends to be gangster...
Valas Wrote:Coming from the retard who pretends to be gangster...

what gave you the impression that i was posing to be a gangster? the fact the the game is my display pic? or the fact the i quoted dave chappelle?

all of a sudden people who listen to hip hop/rap are gangsters and same with those who watch comedy?

***** please.

gangster or no gangster, you talk your shit on the other side of that computer screen cause you know thats where it's safe. this is coming from some nerd ass ***** who's only friends are on the internet. stupid ****.

and as for you Lederoil, dont respond in my thread cause reading your posts make me dumber and dumber, if you had any sort of education or knew anything you were talking about leaving behind something as crucial as a "opening date" on an "opening date email" sent to everyone can cause you to lose few hundreds of people. so dont talk to me about marketing or any of that bullshit cause ***** im too nice for you.

youll be surprised, just because some of us dont use proper puncuation and capitals at the biginning of every sentence/paragraph dont mean shit, you make yourself "look smart", some of us dont need to prove shit.

**** urselves, and see you in game, we'll resolve this the "gamer" style when i ****ing pk your ass till u beg for forgiveness and call me daddy.
maka Wrote:One of the funniest things are "country wars", but I gotta say, the swedes have always owned XUOBig Grin

i live in america but i speak spanish so im a spic, so i gotta say

SPICS VS ALL putO NoOBIe XD see you in occlo :p
The emails are a great idea. Got me back over here. I played on the TUS version of XUO and I am probably not remembered lol. I remember most of you guys though. Ill try to get my bro back on here too. Anyways, great to see this making some sort of a come back and I will definitely be there. My best UO memories were from XUO, hopefully we can make some more Smile

maka

Rexal Wrote:The emails are a great idea. Got me back over here. I played on the TUS version of XUO and I am probably not remembered lol. I remember most of you guys though. Ill try to get my bro back on here too. Anyways, great to see this making some sort of a come back and I will definitely be there. My best UO memories were from XUO, hopefully we can make some more Smile

Welcome back!;D Hope to see both you and your brother online soon to re-live some old memoriesBig Grin

I do actually remember the name, just can't put a "face" to it.
Silverwolf Wrote:till u beg for forgiveness and call me daddy.

HAHA ive seen that before Big Grin . AMIN <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5