Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Emails sent...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Blackfog Wrote:Third.. Do you know Maka, Hate and Crowsi were back in the days all partners.. When named PiGhEaD and such..

PiGhEaD? haha Wink Actually it was the noob-crew. hApPynOob, aNgRynOob, sAdnOob. We also had Punk pretending to be one of us as "mAdnOob" for a while ;p

Regards,
Hate

maka

Yeah, who you calling a pig head, xdSmile

I'm not entirely sure, but i think that haxxxed was pighead.
You're rigth.. Cool
But i doubt Haxxed was PiGhEaD.. because i know a few were around of them.. also Chyckenleg.. if i'm right.. Chyckenhead was someone else i believe, not from the crew!
My guesses are: Bardock aka Kokane ? and Pyroman aka Kokane ?.. (one of them had 2 names.. or it's the same.. anyway they were with 2..)

The squad ...Man always comes up when thinking of uo..
I heard from Trunks that he and Goten had both a ...Man char.
But there were with like 6 ppl and not all friends..
MadMan.. e.q. was some other.. But i also remember BoldMan (thought that was Trunks).. can't remember the others..
It's irritating me, thinking of old player names.. comes up with more and more questions.. e.q. Sandra did teamed up with? Bisou was a member of? KiBeR was one of the russians, he was RICH. But i forgot there crew's best PvP'er.. (weren't that good)! Yevyengi was he a member of them, i guess..
Ordith was American? Where is my old list what i've made with up to 180 old Xuo players on Jakko's shard. Typed the list on Maka's and Strife's shard on the forums..! Where is Mercedes? I can't remember the Germans, only Original Cindy, who are they? Where is Pierre? Why did all Netherlands players quit after Jakko's Xuo, mostly? Where is Crazy Talk (MATE! COMMON..)? Where are our old lads from Death Scythe? Why did we never heard anything from Sir O'Conner anymore? Canabis in jail again?

Lol just some Random Questions which come up..
Silverwolf: your posts make me dumber and dumber

Lederoil: Considering your stupidity, I assume you have read a lot of my posts.

Hahahaha. Good one. I had a real good laugh there ^^

P.S: No I do not think that Silverwolf is dumb, and that is not why I laughed if you think so. I laughed because of the witty smart reply that actually was real fun, I would even assume Silverwolf laughed as well when he read it, even tho he may not admit it in public ;p D.S
Blackfog Wrote:Ordith was American?

Ordith was an chinese, but I dunno if he lived in America though. His English was good, I doubt he lived in China anyways.

Blackfog Wrote:Where is my old list what i've made with up to 180 old Xuo players on Jakko's shard.

When you say "Jakkos shard" I automatically think of "The Centre" since that is Jakkos shard to me. The TUS XUO is Bakou and Marks shard, that Jakko admined on after they merged with him.

Blackfog Wrote:Where is Mercedes?
If I'm not all misstaken I think that Mercedes was a "fake-nick" created by some pretty good pvper. I wonder if it was Shivan actually? Can't remember, it's been so long.

Blackfog Wrote:Where is Pierre?

Pierre A.K.A Doudoune? If so then he's coming back most likely. I spoke to him about IN-X a while ago, sounds like he is coming back :]

Blackfog Wrote:Why did all Netherlands players quit after Jakko's Xuo, mostly?
I think that they came to XUO through the merge with The Centre, which was Jakkos old shard. And when that version of XUO died the "The Centre" part of the merge probably went on to some other shard or quit UO, at least most of them.

Blackfog Wrote:Canabis in jail again?
haha, I remember that guy. Wish I knew :/ He was a nice guy.

Blackfog Wrote:Lol just some Random Questions which come up..

Haha, no problem, I'm glad to answer the ones I know the answer to Wink

Regards,
Hate
you guys rly give me a hard time reading your posts, i mean, why so much diggin in the past ? Most of those players would probably suck or they just dont feel like playing UO all day like they used to do some years ago. I Bet they got more interesting things to do like walking in the beach holding hands with their mates while singing folklore songs to the endless blue sky
( thats ****ed up )
Lederoil Wrote:It's written everything about the shard, and there's a direct link to the homepage. If the guy who reads this, is interested, and don't have the capability to check the homepage out, to see the big topic where it says the opening date, I start to wonder what kind of a retard this guy is, also, I start to wonder what a retard you are, who acctually belives, people can't find out the opening date, because of this.

It's the least imporant thing, so no worries.
*edit*
Nevermind. You're from another country and it's not worth it to insult your somewhat poor grammar based on english possibly being your second language. Stop using so many ****ing commas though, christ. It makes it look like you're always gasping for air when you type. i.e. "I, use, commas, to, pause, when, I, shouldn't."

And leave ole Silverwolf alone. He's just fiesty and itching to PK. Smile
maka Wrote:12 people have registered at the forums after the main was sent. There tends to be a lot of people that do not read the forums, but that still play ingame. I mean on XUO the Spanish community didn't post much, yet they were one of the biggest crews.

I've also heard that some Russians are on the way, so I hope we get to see them online even if they are not on the forums.

Think that the email did lot of good, even without the people we have seen posting and singing up.

But yeah, I didn't catch that error either, not until like 7K emails were sentBig Grin

ive made almost all ppl from nos to come over.. well they aint much, but still something ;o. they didnt say they will stay for sure. they said if they keep up to atleast half of the promises they will join
Valas Wrote:Actually I'll drive up, not too far from Oshawa.

Please do?
Dramatic Wrote:you guys rly give me a hard time reading your posts, i mean, why so much diggin in the past ? Most of those players would probably suck or they just dont feel like playing UO all day like they used to do some years ago. I Bet they got more interesting things to do like walking in the beach holding hands with their mates while singing folklore songs to the endless blue sky
( thats ****ed up )

or partying up everyday like someone we know Smile dont get mad black im just jk Tongue
Spanish comunity is waiting here Smile we r like 10.
And about that ppl that talk shit if i were u i wont waste my energy here. Do it ganking!
Dramatic vaya amariconaos q estan estos :p
Blackfog Wrote:Lol.. this can make ppl laugh!
If people did remember also Jakko's shard..
Pande en Fable..
First.. Do you guys know Silverwolf was back in the days alot nicer and a cool guy!
Second.. Do you know Silverwolf was a member of Imperial Defenders, some of the other guys who were in it were: Pierre, chyckenhead, Aragorn and the owners Bilbo and Smeagol.
Third.. Do you know Maka, Hate and Crowsi were back in the days all partners.. When named PiGhEaD and such..
Fourth.. Do you know Maka and Hate couldn't stand eachother over time and Maka and Crowsi did go further alone
Fifth.. Do you know Hate his partner is n0x in most cases.. (on the latest shards)
Sixth.. Do you know there are ALOT of great other players to? (Have been)
Seventh.. Do you know on Jakko's shard there were some big country's playing.. e.g.: Sweden, Spain, Russia, German, Netherlands, American.. A little smaller.. e.g.: Korea, Japan, Australia, Canadians, Brasil, Italia
Eigth.. Do you know the Swedish have also players as Quriz, Juggo, Sandra, Spyro, Kragan.. just some random names

Just some points..

i don't know why you addressedd all of these things to me and fable but anyways, answering you in the same order;

1) i never said silver was a jerk, he is my irl friend so i think i know how he really acts.
2), 3), 4), 5) & 6) i don't see what this has to do with what i said; "scare and silver with be a team to reckon with". and yes i know maka and crowsi have been partners before the begining of time and same with hate and nox.
7) i didnt say there were only 2 countries on xuo, i can think of atleast 4 with a lot of players; US, Canada, Sweden, Spain. yes there are other countries but these 4 stick out to me, especially canada when you go back maybe 2 years when there was menace, mesca, hector, silver, scare, jamie, nohandles, relic, sakura, kute, haxxed, daemon, relic's bro and me. 14 people right there, and im only counting 2 french canadian players. i don't know how many people there were from other countries around this same time, but whatevers.
8) yes i know there are many swedish players. ginz, quriz, juggo, maka, hate are the ones i know and actually talk/talked to ingame. i've also heard much about crowsi although i never real spoke with him, and same with fallzone (i think he's swedish, not sure lol)

do you know i was in a guild where i was the only non swedish player? i sent juggo my swedish passport made in mspaint to get in Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5