Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Emails sent...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ill show up at amin's house dressed like a playboy bunny and ill ring his bell till i make him come out and call me daddy:eek: . Naw seriously stop all that " ill beat you irl "crap, cause as someone said above, thats for kids and i think we're all here mature enough to behave like dat..even tho there might be some exceptions..
drama get your new pc damnit!
Dramatic Wrote:ill show up at amin's house dressed like a playboy bunny and ill ring his bell till i make him come out and call me daddy:eek: . Naw seriously stop all that " ill beat you irl "crap, cause as someone said above, thats for kids and i think we're all here mature enough to behave like dat..even tho there might be some exceptions..

haha yeah come to montreal drama :>
If I remember right Mercedes = Jibin Wink or maybe it was Dave Giblett! i cant remember daves in game name, he just has such a catchy real name... anyone help? XD

maka

Osiris Wrote:If I remember right Mercedes = Jibin Wink or maybe it was Dave Giblett! i cant remember daves in game name, he just has such a catchy real name... anyone help? XD
Only name I can remember him as was Batman (think Jibin was Robin), but yeah, Mercedes was Jibin. Him and dave were pretty good gankers, shame I can't remember more of their names.
[quote=Pande]
8) yes i know there are many swedish players. ginz, quriz, juggo, maka, hate are the ones i know and actually talk/talked to ingame. i've also heard much about crowsi although i never real spoke with him, and same with fallzone (i think he's swedish, not sure lol)QUOTE]

there is also me, crazygee,thanos(aka vespoli) arabian psycho(my cousin, he was choni @ ono) dachro, zetrix, my other cousin, he just played makas server the last months,so he is noobie :>
hmm.. did i forget someone?
Ah, yeah, Mercedes was probably Jibin then.. it's been so long. At least I knew it was some fake-nick of somebody else ;p oh well ^^
Fable if you are talking about all Swedish players.. You do forgot A LOT of names.. They have been with a HUGE number of players..

I do remember JiBiN also though..
Never heard of Dave Gibblet.. but i have seen some Batman and Robin in the past..
The days when UO was still awesome!.. Hope it will be fun again soon.. but it can't be as good as it was..
oops sorry fable Smile on that list i only recognize you. and for the most part i was refering to people i played/staffed with who are from sweden. never really played with ya.
Dramatic Wrote:ill show up at amin's house dressed like a playboy bunny and ill ring his bell till i make him come out and call me daddy:eek: . Naw seriously stop all that " ill beat you irl "crap, cause as someone said above, thats for kids and i think we're all here mature enough to behave like dat..even tho there might be some exceptions..

Shut your face drama :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

After you go to amin's house please come to mine i live like 2house's down from him.. ok?? come so i can make me some new bunny jacket after i'm down killing and skinning you. :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Sup DrAmAtIc

ReLiC

aha amin love how you already starting shit gunna be fun ****in with these guys Smile
what's going on tim?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5