Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I don't understand what's the problem in voting even if the shard hasn't been launched yet, is it a way to show discontentment and perhaps frustration?

The staff is doing their work on getting the shard ready, so why not do our part (voting) without being bitter that it's not up yet?

For those fortunate enough to have played any of the past IN's, can't you show some faith and love in this project? If so, do vote as the shard will open it's doors anytime soon, and we will all benefit from a good rank at the top lists.

borba gets the idea Big Grin

what he said, but replace IN with XUO

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i think the faith is being shown in the fact that some few of us are still reading and responding to the forums! sorry but i can't saction a shard that hasn't opened. if and when inx opens and its all thats promised i'll vote and often.

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

i'd like to elaborate on my position. there have been many time over the years that being a member of a failed shard i've gone to the top 200 or 100 looking for a new home. starting at the top of the list i've worked my way down, there is always some shard with a high rating thats down, so i come back in a couple days and its still down. so i read thier forums and find it been down for 3 months hmmmm what would you do? i would move on and not look back.
if you start inviting people to a shard that doesn't exist (yet) one they can't join (yet) well thier gonna move on, just like you or i as a stranger would.
a better stratagy might be to wait till it opens then have the returning faithful flood the boards with votes.

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

Carl Wrote:i think the faith is being shown in the fact that some few of us are still reading and responding to the forums! sorry but i can't saction a shard that hasn't opened. if and when inx opens and its all thats promised i'll vote and often.

You just have to wait three more weeks and then theyll give us an update of whether or not it will be up in three months.

Loxx Wrote:You just have to wait three more weeks and then theyll give us an update of whether or not it will be up in three months.

I don't like you ;/

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Nasir Wrote:I don't like you ;/

ok aralith, go play ina.

Lets keep the flaming to a minimum, and this thread on topic.

sometimes it feels like im the only one voting hereSad

- regards, Fable

Loxx Wrote:You just have to wait three more weeks and then theyll give us an update of whether or not it will be up in three months.

loxx you are in no position to say anything about the shard progress seeing as how you are not on the staff team.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]