Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

go go go...

[Image: vote.gif]
[Image: votenew.jpg]
[Image: Top100.jpg]

*trys to vote for the cheer leeding ass* *but cant* lol well i votedBig Grin

Call me what you want, but theres no way im voteing untill then shard goes live.

I suport both IN and UOX?! (sorry im an IN oldtimer), but why vote for something that isent there.

Be sure however ill give my vote if the shard is up and it's good ( i know it will be)

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

shard go live first plz

IN1 Has gone above us on the charts.

Dam ... even my old shard Phantasya is above IN-X on Top 100 :eek:

Congrats to Pegaso, and get voting peeps, although I believe that voting would be best to be when the shard comes live ...

Aghast Wrote:Call me what you want, but theres no way im voteing untill then shard goes live.

I suport both IN and UOX?! (sorry im an IN oldtimer), but why vote for something that isent there.

Be sure however ill give my vote if the shard is up and it's good ( i know it will be)

Well, if you give votes now, you will enjoy ur time on the server a lot more when it does finally come live because you will be surrounded by more players. Is that not the point?

Vote. Right now IN-Fake is ahead.

if you vote now, that means more people see the shard and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote and more people come and they vote, then more people see the shard so they vote

get the idea yet?

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aghast Wrote:Call me what you want, but theres no way im voteing untill then shard goes live.

Great that you support IN, and would be appreciated if IN was up and running again.. but its not.. Fake world is running... do you support Fake world?? tsk.

Rachet Wrote:Great that you support IN, and would be appreciated if IN was up and running again.. but its not.. Fake world is running... do you support Fake world?? tsk.

Holy ... how did you come up with that crap?

If you want me to cut it out in a language you understand just send me a PM.

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

i'm with aghast, something has to be existent - not promised and then experenced to garner a vote. hell i might not even like the new shard

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!