Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A new, well experienced, developer.

Most people do not work out, or rather, they do not work. All devs that quit or got fired has been a subject to that.

However, there is work being done on INX all the time, but tarans first statement still stands. Time will tell if the work done is enough.

Its Good that some people still working thereBig Grin
maka Wrote:but tarans first statement still stands. Time will tell if the work done is enough.
But maka , what do u really think - in-x will back up someday?

oui Wink

J'espère...)

Gang-Bang Wrote:Its Good that some people still working thereBig Grin

Just make sure it's in the month of May Big Grin
I'm supposed to be too busy until then.

Regards.

Gang-Bang Wrote:Its Good that some people still working thereBig Grin

Gang-Bang, Yes we will be up when we fix all our issues Wink , and we are working on it.

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

every one just needs to relax they are working on it Smile would you rather player a shard that isnt 100 percent perfected that has problems and loses players ... lets be real of course not let the staff do there work they allways try to keep us posted Smile

Nice!! I had long time without seeing the forums, and now i see we have a new developer! Thats good!

Hey rabbi, long time without talking Big Grin Hows everything?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hey yo, I am teh good. Just been working on classes and trying to lose a bit of UO weight I gained over the winter. I'm currently taking Physical Chemistry II (Thermodynamics), Organic chemistry lab, Transport phenomena (mass and heat transfer), and Design of separation processes (distillation columns, flash evaporators, etc.). Just downloaded chemCAD and it's FANTASTIC.

Back to Pchem homework though :/. Thermo ftw... or something.

Regards.