Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you miss about old INs

Magus Wrote:I really miss the days when I first joined Empire and meet, Messiah, Griswold, Elcid, and they were like hanging out in the HQ talking, and I was like WTF is wrong with these people!!.. Well.. about 2 weeks later.. I was as fucked up as them Big Grin But I promise you, you havn't really had fun untill you listen to our dialoges. !

You know whats worse? We are like that in real life! :lol: Im IRL friends with Gris and Wold! Big Grin

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Aucifer Wrote:And Mina sounds so familier but I cant quite remember why......

If you were on IN1 and you ever went to the bank, you talked to me.

At least once.

I would sometimes be sitting at the bank for 6 hours straight, just socializing and getting to know people. I used UO more like AIM. =] ofcourse I fought here and there and I had fun PvPing, but I never was killer at it and I was much better as a survivalist than an attacker.

-Mina

P.S. I was also in way to many guilds.. Vampire, Legends .. etc etc. Actually, as funny as this sounds I do not remember all the guilds I was in, so if anyone seems to remember they should tell me.. lol. I'm quite interested.

Mainly finding something new to do with old friends...but i also miss Utopia, and the newb guild Knights of Thorn, and Shinare, and Alric, and being transformed into KM's poop, and the short period of time that i focused enough on pvp to be able to hold my own, and fsing trusted people in town, and bitching at Messiah, and the lunatics (even though sire xavier was kind of a hard-ass king...it was fun anyways)...i dunno...what does all that boil down to?

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Llama bombing, Arya, and trolling around on the forums.

Cole Wrote:Mainly finding something new to do with old friends...but i also miss Utopia, and the newb guild Knights of Thorn, and Shinare, and Alric, and being transformed into KM's poop, and the short period of time that i focused enough on pvp to be able to hold my own, and fsing trusted people in town, and bitching at Messiah, and the lunatics (even though sire xavier was kind of a hard-ass king...it was fun anyways)...i dunno...what does all that boil down to?

I think in the time period of IN i sold you close to about 20 million GP worth of old copper ingots :eek:

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Elcid Wrote:You know whats worse? We are like that in real life! :lol: Im IRL friends with Gris and Wold! Big Grin

Yeah.. I do know this.. and that's why i love you.

Veno Wrote:The good old days in BoJ hq just hangin out. And taking on Deamons 2v6+ with lerris Big Grin
Oh well old memories never have the crappy days in them hehe

lawl who are you? BoJ was the best guild ever, all about the fun none of that seriousness or ego about the pvp just good fun.

i miss ruining one of alrics pro chaos quests when he turned the guards off in trinsic and brought an army of vamps daemons and goblins to try and promote chaos when i killed all of them with a chain lightening wand.

i miss pissing about in SIN with Carding and crew.
i miss the amount of RP that people did even tho they never were forced to.
i miss all the people and the history behind them.

but most of all

i miss my motherfucking hat.

whoever asked what Ean is doing he is playing WoW with work mates like the big carebear he is. im in the middle of a galaxy wide war in EVE.

Lerri Wrote:but most of all

i miss my motherfucking hat.

lol i posed off your and mordex's farmer hat, and i'll do it again.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]