Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you miss about old INs

I miss the old Minoc bridge fights and brit bridge fights those were so fun.

the silvermoon inn days on IN 1, when no one had gm healing and rarely had gm magery. except a few like redruM, Onyx Gryphon, Mephisto ect. Those were the days. Reactive llama's Confusedurprised: . Everyone whos an oldy will remember those days. Back when DOOM, Vampire, KoC, Forsaken, and TRU were massive guilds.

I miss the good old 700 skill cap the most. Another thing that I really missed that made PvP fair was that you couldn't cast while moving in IN2. And also skill gain was based on difficulty. That then really showed how good people were, not whether they had macros running all day or not.

Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human.

The good old days in BoJ hq just hangin out. And taking on Deamons 2v6+ with lerris Big Grin
Oh well old memories never have the crappy days in them hehe

DoD. Cod and Celestia, it was one hell of a ride Wink

I really miss the days when I first joined Empire and meet, Messiah, Griswold, Elcid, and they were like hanging out in the HQ talking, and I was like WTF is wrong with these people!!.. Well.. about 2 weeks later.. I was as fucked up as them Big Grin But I promise you, you havn't really had fun untill you listen to our dialoges. !

I miss when britain was unguarded and other towns were actually used.

Valas [Vampire]

[Image: Opiatus.png]

Valas Wrote:I miss when britain was unguarded and other towns were actually used.

word.

Trinsic-gate fights for life ;D

Btw, trinny totaly own britain.

Man I will always miss the trinny fights, they were the best. Although most of the time it was myself and OnE vs. everyone else that saw us.
Those were my favorite times on IN that and when Storm was my sex slave... good times.

I miss when me and zordar would be outside the vamp hq and be fighting all of sin and healing everything off with the old bb.

I miss a lot of things actually:

- [Legend]
- original [Vampire] with members from the Flint Hills [Vampire]
- Hanging out at the bank (Britain and later Trinsic) and being chatty
- PvPing with an army of Blue Bears
- Running around with Wisp friends (thanks KM! you were always the best)
- PvPing and using my hide/stealth hotkey so often that people thought I speedhacked. Well, so maybe the speedhacking accusations weren't fun, but the fights were.
- Getting completely killed off by... what was the name of that guild, the four horsemen? GM's get bored too. (and they are too good at PvP)
- Billy the Kid
- Mephisto
- Xander
- Ean (yes, the sheeploving one)
- Mary Jane and her partner hacking and getting caught all the time. So many characters. Always getting set in stone at the banks. I almost think the GMs enjoyed it Smile
- [VvV] [FW] [SIN] [TRU] [Forsaken], so many great guilds were around, more then I can name.
- Changing my race and Order/Chaos affiliation once a week. Not really... but those that knew me know what I mean, lol.
- Playing back before macroing programs were much more than loops that hit a hotkey!

There is so much more. IN1 was the greatest shard in history.

I loved it.

-Mina

PS - to all those I didn't mention I apologize, I do have a bad memory for screen names after like 5/6 years.

Whatever happend to that sheep loving dwarf anyways?
And Mina sounds so familier but I cant quite remember why......