Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

shard

first of all, you need to actually read my entire post to understand what i wrote, you can't just read random sentences or chunks. if you had read my whole post you would of seen that i said the staff realize that the players want updates, which don't necessarily have to be big huge ones, even little ones saying nothing happened or 1 issue resolved would be good.

second, my post was whiny? you are the one saying the project is taking too long, that you are losing patience and so are others, and then you blame whoever you feel like, so i wouldnt exactly call those suggestions.

btw, learn to show some respect for the people who work on something for you, because the way you talk to me makes think you aren't worth my time and i should tell the devs to not waste their time for somone like you. i could easily say some other staff members feel this way aswell. so smarten up, or shut up. its easier to work on something when people aren't hating on you.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well Tabion does have quite a few valid points, I do believe that some of us are a bit on the lazy side but our main man Maka is not very active atm so he is in search of a couple more fully dedicated scripters while on the job and believe it or not he's the only one that knows exactly whats going on.. I am usually up to date t hough as I discuss the current / future situation(s) with maka whenever he is online. I guess I can take part of the blame for not informing Taran on exactly whats happening however I will try to keep the forums updated on the current situation whenever i get new info.

Pande my friend, you need to calm down a little and not take these things so deep. Tabion is only trying to get us of our feet, he's concerned and you should take that into consideration. Id like to see a more positive attitude coming from everyone here.. The negativity will not help our shard grow. If someone posts something that you do not like, reason with him maturely, don't fight back.

locked!