Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: shard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Machelia

when will shard be up? i know noone knows for sure but any ideas?
It will be posted when the server is going live until than just be patient.
guys read the bloody news section... it exists for a reason. www.in-x.org

incase you dont know what it is.. its the big section in the very middle of the page!!!
People probably have the forums link saved so they just go there straight away, but yeah...
lol I do well its in history so all i gotta do is type in and the forums come up. I check the site every once in a while. Should put a link to the website on the forums. I know the tabs are hardcoded so you cant change it in free boards. But uhh make a sticky or something idk....
Personally I have never seen an IN related Forum so dead as this is now, I believe another Beta should take place shortly
if im not mistaken beta 2 is a private one so even if it were happening right now more then half of you wouldnt be on it...

Machelia

Cant Wait !
Pande Wrote:guys read the bloody news section... it exists for a reason. www.in-x.org

incase you dont know what it is.. its the big section in the very middle of the page!!!

the news secton doesnt contain any NEWS, it say beta is closing and should be up again in 3 weeks. That was said one month ago so excuse people for asking.

Bl00dH0unD

Duke Wrote:the news secton doesnt contain any NEWS, it say beta is closing and should be up again in 3 weeks. That was said one month ago so excuse people for asking.

i totally agree that we dont have any clue in which stage we are in. when will beta 2 be: in march/april/may? and ill it be public or private? etc
many questions arent answered on the main page
It's known that Beta 2 is public.
The people who have been chosen are testing already, if im right.
And like Maka said, new about when it gets up comes this weekend or early upcomming week.
well when there is news of the beta being opened, it will be made public, if there is no new news that means there has been nothing wothwhile to report guys. we arent going to say "this script has been added, have a good day"
Pages: 1 2 3 4