Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Old Pvp Its Back :d:d

Fable Wrote:YOOO CHAOTIZBig Grin
GLAD UR BACK MAN! UR ONE OF THE GUYS I HAD MOST FUN DUELING AGAINSTBig Grin and u guys r right, i feel a dif. between this shard and the runXUO when it comes to mana.. well atleast i hope all the good pvpers will come back.. especially megadeth.. i dunno why but i wanna duel that guy cause his name is kinda, u know, it sounds pro'ish so... u know.. i wanna se if im any good in what i like most about uo.. 1vs1..Rolleyes

ps. MAKA I STILL WANT U TO TEACH ME PVP.. I WOULDNT HAVE PLAYED XUO OR UO IF IT WASNT FOR U COMING THE LAST SECONDS TEACHING ME PVP!!!:icon_twisted:

Lol megadeth aint coming back

laff chaoticz how r u man.
glad to see u again even tho we had an argument about blah blah w/e cant remember.
but still nice to see u around again

Fable Wrote:wtf is that? 120 hp/mana? wont that ruin alot when it comes to xuo fs dumping?

It was a feature back in the days on Jakko's xuo. It did not ruin anything it gave some special way to survive and ppl would think wtf that guy has a pot taken he keeps on going with his dump or he has extra life i need to stop my dump because i only would get out of mana

whats up donovan Wink.
Hope everything goes fine in your life Smile. See u in game owning occlo like back in the days Tongue

OMFG. People check who is the last made up member! Cool
It's Punk, that means the chance that PUNK and GAITON will return is comming!

i was Avery ehh..

Alex954 Wrote:Lol megadeth aint coming back

he aint?Cry
atleast i got maka and chaoticz and perhaps bilbo n smeagol Big Grin

- regards, Fable

i don't know those names blackfog, but i take it they were oldschool xuoers, good to think they will be back. hopefully its not some random person named punk :S

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol, I'm sure you have missed a big part of Tus Xuo the creation of Jakko. There were many great pvp'ers. Eq. Avery has also been one of the top players. Chaoticz was a good pvp'er, but he didn't came close to the top. When i would describe my rang at pvp around there i always thought i came near Chaoticz, eventhough he was still a little bit better then me. Anyway, you have missed lots of great pvp'ers back in the days. I hope loads of them will return Wink.
I would like to see some ppl back like (just fast some names): horsedung, james, Sauron, Cheriweri, ChiPi, Gladiator, Ordith, Spyro, Aptar, MadMan, RodMan, Sandra, Trunks, Goten, PsyDuck, PoNaNi, Libido, zylex, Bisou, Martha Stewart, Silverwolf, Menace, Megadeath, Pierre, Aragorn i can keep on going :lol:....

And im sure that Dildo and Smeag will return again, they had plans to start over again with ID and all. They were still in progress on Maka's shard, because they haven't played long there. They would get more time to play during this year.

ehmm... Dildo and smeag? u mean Bilbo or ur just being stupid.. btw king..i could compare myself at pvp with u cause i win once, u win once all the time.. and chaoticz is waaay better than us man.. he was one of the top pvpers btw:confused:
if not than he should cause he is cool Big Grin

- regards, Fable

Chaoticz isn't one of the top. Maybe he is better by now, but his friend was actually good at the last days of Maka's last xuo version. And ye he is a fine person, i have talked with him on msn and ingame since YEARS, by Jakko's Xuo.
Also i think you can't compare me with anyone since Maka's last xuo version, because i haven't been on my level anymore. And there is no way you can't compare me then.

And im saying Dildo, because he called himself once like this on his Game Master.

ok... well if that wasnt ur "real" lvl then lets take a match, i allways look forward for better players Big Grin

- regards, Fable