Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Old Pvp Its Back :d:d
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well i must admit i was against the mergue and all that (at least till maka told me the reasons). But well i tried the beta and if pvp will keep on going that way i will be the happier guy over the shard. Its just like Old XUO mana regain its slow!!! Thats what makes runXUO PVP horrible now healers cant suck so hard (all of u know what kind of ppl i mean...) and PVP come back to skill. Now u cant crazy heal u cant crazy dump now its all about intelligence, skill and our friend the luck of course. I read some ppl on duel area saying PVP its fucked up... well guys if thats keep on going that way (what i really expect to...) i must say u welcome to REAL XUO PVP Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Sorry for my grammar but well im spanish what u expect ? :E

maka

<3Big Grin I might also increase the Gheal mana consumption with like 1-2 points too, I'll think about it though.
maka Wrote:<3Big Grin I might also increase the Gheal mana consumption with like 1-2 points too, I'll think about it though.

I have said many times that there was some kind of different thing on RunXuo and your last shard, when looking into tus xuo on the sight of pvp. And when i thought it was the mana, Maka kept talking it was the same Wink. But anyways, i have pvp'ed yesterday evening abit and it did not even come up that the mana has changed. I did see there was a kind of touch on the pvp, but i couldn't think what it was. But it's cool, finally back to our old pvp!

Now i must learn to control myself again into fight, i can only think atm at "DUMP DUMP DUMP" the freakin idiot :badgrin:.
And i must adapt my style again haha.. I just learnt on the last shard that i had to heal much (since my comeback). Anyways good to see it's back to normal!

Edit: Oh lol, i forgot to post the reason why i have made this post haha.
Maka, if you are changing healing FINALLY! Can you also change the Fs like it was back in the days (i am talking about a spellbook fs), because it did 50 damage back in the days. People used it sometimes as first fs to trick ppl and more..
well imho increase gh mana waste its not necessary since u changed the mana recovery. Even with that amount of mana waste per fs ppl shouldnt be able to heal their asses as they used to do. Lets see how the ppl who call themselves good pvpers on runXUO play now. It will be funny :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Thats the kind of changes who can bring back old school pvpers and players thats the first time since all the runUO issue that i really feel XUO (well Image Nation or whatever :E) its finally on the good way.

Gratz maka and thank you Tongue

maka

HeheBig Grin Thank you for giving the shard a shot, even though you had your doubtsBig Grin
YOOO CHAOTIZBig Grin
GLAD UR BACK MAN! UR ONE OF THE GUYS I HAD MOST FUN DUELING AGAINSTBig Grin and u guys r right, i feel a dif. between this shard and the runXUO when it comes to mana.. well atleast i hope all the good pvpers will come back.. especially megadeth.. i dunno why but i wanna duel that guy cause his name is kinda, u know, it sounds pro'ish so... u know.. i wanna se if im any good in what i like most about uo.. 1vs1..Rolleyes

ps. MAKA I STILL WANT U TO TEACH ME PVP.. I WOULDNT HAVE PLAYED XUO OR UO IF IT WASNT FOR U COMING THE LAST SECONDS TEACHING ME PVP!!!:icon_twisted:
Maka i think you over-read my post. So here the important part of it:
"Maka, if you are changing healing FINALLY! Can you also change the Fs like it was back in the days (i am talking about a spellbook fs), because it did 50 damage back in the days. People used it sometimes as first fs to trick ppl and more.."
Blackfog Wrote:Maka i think you over-read my post. So here the important part of it:
"Maka, if you are changing healing FINALLY! Can you also change the Fs like it was back in the days (i am talking about a spellbook fs), because it did 50 damage back in the days. People used it sometimes as first fs to trick ppl and more.."

Well first off all I think that doing that would cause some huge damage to the ganking on the server, but there's ways to fix that if we really want to add this back, read below:

There will always be players sitting on ventrilo, skype, teamspeak or whatever, perhaps even next to each other, counting down before they FS to get perfect timing. If spellbook FS takes 50 damage then these people will do a massive 100 damage when they hit somebody with 2 exact timed FS. This will result in that person dieing instantly, without a chance to heal up, unless he's got a magic reflect on himself. I think that would upset a lot of players since people tend to want to have at least a small chance to still be alive after being hit by perfect timed FS, to drink a gheal pot fast, hit a gheal scroll or whatever, before the lightning or 2 more FS hits their head.

Back in the days there was a way to survive this however, even without having magic reflect on yourself. Back then people could drink a gheal potion while at 100 HP, to get 120 HP temporary. If they healed themselves again while still at 120 HP they'd go back to 100 HP again though. The HP also counted back down to 100 HP slowly by itself if you didn't do anything to it. However if somebody would drink a gheal potion when getting 2 perfect timed FS in his ass, he'd go to 120 hp, then hit gheal spell (or scroll), and by the time the two (slow) normal spellbook FS would hit, he would most likely be at 62 hp again (20 hp left from his life, plus the gheal spell which gives 42 hp), and perhaps even be able to cast a magic reflect / recall / gheal scroll again or whatever, and still have a shot of surviving.

Anyways what I just described above was a good way to survive spellbook vs X 2 back at sphere, I doubt we'll have that future here since I think it might interfear with our balanced PvP in a bad way, but I dunno for sure what Maka is planning when it comes to this.

Regards,
Hate
yah it was kewl when u could drink and have 120 hp that allows u to do some tricks like fs xuo almost hidden (since ur at 120 and xuo take 20 ur statsbar doesnt change so the other guy think u are not fsing) and in ganking it gives u more chances to survive maybe it should be able again :º what u ppl think? Tongue

woops i forgot : YOOOO FABLE :E:E

maka

I will almost certainly add the HP/Mana override.
maka Wrote:I will almost certainly add the HP/Mana override.

wtf is that? 120 hp/mana? wont that ruin alot when it comes to xuo fs dumping?
I dont think it will ruin anything it will give another aspect to dueling. Plus its a nice feature Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3