Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greatings From Real Druid

Unreal Wrote:LoL Grow Up man your like a little kid when he tells on someone...What will happen?! Rolleyes Get a Fuking Life !
Weren't you the one that made the post about Vlad Armstrong being ditry rat for dobbing on Syn for multi-clienting, then made your own thread about Setep using Xyn? lol

Coldrake Wrote:Yea, the Alper Tunga in these forums has good english skills. lol

We miss you Druid... come back when you can bro Wink

Thx Sir
Always respect u as u know
lol ya about English; bad English is Our Rp Tongue i can do better but i wont cuz i love speak like bLacKs :icon_twisted: :badgrin:
And ya i Miss everything about INCry
I ll back when i can thx
Respect&PeacE

For Duke&Joe :

Biatchhhsss Love youTongue:icon_twisted:
Lets Drink and be ready for My comeTongue:badgrin:

God Forgive BLacK Doesnt Forgive.../Maniac Of bLacK

Unreal stop contridicting yourself. Your a hypocrite and a looser.

Am i the one who told on him? lol or was it the real Druid. He posted here, not me. The person who gave him the account got him into shit, not me. idiot.

Duke thats right, and your attempt at telling gms that im Xyn was just stupid. My brother pvps nothing like me, and doesn't talk like me either. And for the last time, Xyn isnt even me. its my rl brother. I hate it how people automatically assume things.

LiquiD Wrote:Unreal stop contridicting yourself. Your a hypocrite and a looser.

Am i the one who told on him? lol or was it the real Druid. He posted here, not me. The person who gave him the account got him into shit, not me. idiot.

Duke thats right, and your attempt at telling gms that im Xyn was just stupid. My brother pvps nothing like me, and doesn't talk like me either. And for the last time, Xyn isnt even me. its my rl brother. I hate it how people automatically assume things.

Dude You pretty much said one day i got the real druid on my MSN and Apler Tunga is a afake...and blah fuking blah The im sure you gave him the forums address and had him come here and make commoent so you could once again be a hero.

Here everything started to get out of control... /Taran

Duke Wrote:Weren't you the one that made the post about Vlad Armstrong being ditry rat for dobbing on Syn for multi-clienting, then made your own thread about Setep using Xyn? lol

You r a Idiot and have me confused for someone else you show me when this happened i might believe it