Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Greatings From Real Druid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all of u Guys
I gave my account to a Friend long time agoo
None Playing Uo From Us(bLack)
Im Happy for News
Good luck on IN-X
I dont have Time For Pc for this 5month
may i can come play after than it
/lol always bad english,Good PvP :icon_twisted:
Take Care Cool

God Forgive BLacK Doesnt Forgive!:evil:
Hey Druid! I knew that other guy couldnt be you, hope you and black come check out IN:X when you can.

maka

Yeah, you are always welcome here guys.
Yea, the Alper Tunga in these forums has good english skills. lol

We miss you Druid... come back when you can bro Wink
hehe sup druid u faggg!!! or should i say "bbiiaaattcchh!!" hehe ttyl on msn dood. the other druid was a cock sucking faggot who doesnt know how to pvp anyways

smoke

welcome to the sahrds + forums well now i gotta get back to school cya xdd
WoW I miss the old Black Days...Good Times:confused:
im the real druid :o
atleast on wow Wink
So there we go,

the whole time Alper Tunga wasn't really Alper Tunga. So does that mean his getting banned on IN:X or what, cause its not even his real account.

ouch Cool looks like Alper Tunga got owned by someone else part from me for a change.
Yea... so what will happen with Alper Tunga's account? Rolleyes
LiquiD Wrote:So there we go,

the whole time Alper Tunga wasn't really Alper Tunga. So does that mean his getting banned on IN:X or what, cause its not even his real account.

ouch Cool looks like Alper Tunga got owned by someone else part from me for a change.

LoL Grow Up man your like a little kid when he tells on someone...What will happen?! Rolleyes Get a Fuking Life !
its so sad.. everyone is trying to make IN:X grow and this kid is trying to get everyone he doesnt like banned, hard to understand...
Pages: 1 2