Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

XUO / IN:R items

Idea What if the staff ok'ed sometype of decal that the older users of the two shards could put on their armor ( or whatever ) and have that newbied? Both of the older shard players would of course get the same type of item. Just an idea.

Athos:icon_twisted: :icon_dance:

Athos Wrote:Idea What if the staff ok'ed sometype of decal that the older users of the two shards could put on their armor ( or whatever ) and have that newbied? Both of the older shard players would of course get the same type of item. Just an idea.

^ Me likes

How about a newbied sword titled "I killed people on IN before I came here to kill you"?

This is a signature.

Or.... or.. when u make a player you get a newbied mortar and pestel that says "a mortar and pestel" huh? huh? huh? Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

i like the idea but it would be bad if you can pvp and duel loot with armor that is newbied

Basicly your asking for veteran rewards... which you are being given in the form of your skills... i dont really think newbied items are necessary...

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Elcid Wrote:Basicly your asking for veteran rewards... which you are being given in the form of your skills... i dont really think newbied items are necessary...
only r/r cloths and weps :p

- regards, Fable

r/r weaps are not newbied =)

Elcid Wrote:Or.... or.. when u make a player you get a newbied mortar and pestel that says "a mortar and pestel" huh? huh? huh? Wink

Word!

Odium Wrote:r/r weaps are not newbied =)
ya hehe, i forgot that :p

- regards, Fable

Well, kind of ishSad Eg, on me it doesn't matter, me --->Don't dieSad

xdd jokesxdd

Elcid Wrote:Or.... or.. when u make a player you get a newbied mortar and pestel that says "a mortar and pestel" huh? huh? huh? Wink

hahaha.. love that kind of humor.Wink

Well, the apron is ok i think. But a deco item, like a bottle or whatever which says where you're from would also be great.

or newbied underwears Big Grin

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]