Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

XUO / IN:R items

i got a crazy idea, dont know if it will fit in this new shard, thats for the staff to decide.

it would be awesome if the players received a special equipable item upon first login, if you have played xuo or in:r before the merge.

this item could be a hat, half-apron or whatever the staff feels suitable, but it would be great if it was equipable. it would be named so ppl know where the player comes from, and the item would be different for xuo players and in:r players.

what do you think?

Another idea that people who played on the last shards, got an enormous advantage. Because these will be worth alot after some time

The idea is to integrate the communities, not segregate themBig Grin

segregation ftw!

just some deco item would be nice too

hmm.. sounds like a good idea but.. how about having an apron like in XUO where it sais : Welcome to IN:X
that would be nice :icon_dance:

- regards, Fable

yeah i like the idea too what harm can it do since we had almost the same thing in xuo saying welcome to xuo

all players can get a cloth thats says hi im from xuo but i will get a sup acc bard of vanq that says im better than you o.O

and ofcourse it would be newbied ^^

Odium Wrote:all players can get a cloth thats says hi im from xuo but i will get a sup acc bard of vanq that says im better than you o.O

and ofcourse it would be newbied ^^

lets stick to my suggestion...:p

- regards, Fable

i vote for odiums idea. it sounds great.

xddd

racist!:evil: u hate us foreigners?:eek:

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:racist!:evil: u hate us foreigners?:eek:

yea, thats exactly what i said Rolleyes