Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So whos from xuo and whos from imagine nation?

My name is Grulka and was a Goblin on IN. I was Goblin Chief for a while and was co-founder of the renewed alliance between Vampire, Daemon and Goblin. This was to fight the irritating intruders of Serpent's Hold called "SIN" Big Grin (And also because we all fell asleep or something :confused: )

ps: I used to hold a fashion show, but I promise I'll never do that again ::lol: )

*edit*
I just noticed you see a picture of the meeting when the alliance was founded in Bart's post "screenshots", the first one, on the right. It also made me realise now that we had 4 guilds allied Smile I think the other one was "Pharaoh". We held that meeting at my castle, north of minoc. It was more like a "press conference", since the newspaper guy we had on IN back then was attending it and made a report about it Big Grin

SIN owned you guys... muwahahahaha

*spanks*

"Time is never wasted when you'er wasted all the time"
"Spanking Since 1982"
ingame name: Bart von Horst [SIN]

oh btw, does anyone remember who's wedding gift it was that i house-looted? It was some blue stang that was kind of unique I believe :icon_twisted:
I still feel somewhat sorry for the guy, but it helped paying my castle Big Grin

I think I might have played on Imagine Nation at some point in my life. I honestly don't remember.

-Aralith[Vampire], Erzse[S], Nasir

lol.signature.

well i been searching for about 3 weeks for all the uo servers that used to be up Alias mortal, Shatteredlands, Xuo. and then i stumble upon this, wow how times have changed!! no one seems to run the basic sphere 51a servers anymore its crazy... and whats the ultima online samuri what a load of shhhhyyyttt!! i played xuo for a lil... under many names Vidock Hardcore Crazy_D also the creator of a guild known as bRoZ!!! only read a few posts but if thats the Hate that played on AM sup long time no see yeah!

I remeber bRoz on AM but I thought it was made by Dachro/ Spyro

I am Azrael and I am a GM from INR. I have played many shards in the past yet I felt most at home among the Imagine Nation community. Those of you who are unfamilar with me I handled most of the quests and events during the last few months of INR and I hope to continue that on INX. If I make the move as staff to INX you can all expect to see alot of events, some new some old but all fun. Be sure to check out the guide in the quests and events section on the website, it was written by me and all I can say is that is but a taste of what to expect once we are up and live. I am also responsible for the mining quest storylines and tasks so for those of you who get frustrated while doing them you can blame me. I am also the creator of the Oceanic ore which is the new ore to both shards which I hope you all like, INR players would have caught a sneak peak at it as it was the armor I was wearing towards the shards closure.

Hardcore Wrote:well i been searching for about 3 weeks for all the uo servers that used to be up Alias mortal, Shatteredlands, Xuo. and then i stumble upon this, wow how times have changed!! no one seems to run the basic sphere 51a servers anymore its crazy... and whats the ultima online samuri what a load of shhhhyyyttt!! i played xuo for a lil... under many names Vidock Hardcore Crazy_D also the creator of a guild known as bRoZ!!! only read a few posts but if thats the Hate that played on AM sup long time no see yeah!

my gosh Dave its been fucking long time my aussie mate. This is Freezer from AM and fuck yeh BROZ was created by you not by Dachro as Duke states..gotta love those old timez when i was running along with you , Crysania , Shooter and some others back in the days i was called Bloodlust haha its been..many years Big Grin damn good memories hope to see you back..someday Big Grin take care Wink

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Hardcore Wrote:well i been searching for about 3 weeks for all the uo servers that used to be up Alias mortal, Shatteredlands, Xuo. and then i stumble upon this, wow how times have changed!! no one seems to run the basic sphere 51a servers anymore its crazy... and whats the ultima online samuri what a load of shhhhyyyttt!! i played xuo for a lil... under many names Vidock Hardcore Crazy_D also the creator of a guild known as bRoZ!!! only read a few posts but if thats the Hate that played on AM sup long time no see yeah!

This server will feel just like the XUO you used to play on. We're remaking RunUO to feel just like sphere XUO, but with influence from another great server (Imagine Nation), whose also working towards making a "RunSphere"-server, which means RunUO server that is scripting to be like a sphere/tus server.

We will not have any samurai empire futures in IN:X as far as I am aware off, so don't worry about that shit :]

I am not the Hate from AM. I am Admin Hate from Noir Genre / Old Novus Opiate. I am also the Ztoke from Alias Mortal / XUO, and I have a feeling you'll remember me Wink

Regards,
Hate

i started to play on novus opiate i think with a few old friends.. then i believe we changed to "the sun" or somthing like that this is when makaveli started to be better i think? o.O.. and after that it was like novus again? or was the sun first lol??? then all i can remember is TC and then xuo.
i hope maka will come and correct me soon. but i actually think we played on the sun first for a little while i and maka and some others ran around in the desert with like "jakobs" friends and casting like posion fields to gain magic resistance lol.

but then all who knows me know that my memory sucks

I kind of remember that, but I can't seem to remember the shard nameSad

Odium Wrote:but then all who knows me know that my memory sucks

Hurray, we have something in common too Wink