Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So whos from xuo and whos from imagine nation?

IN1

Soundvide
Alexandria
Emelriel

been a long time since then? 6 or 7 years? jeez.

I started playing UO on IN1 in April 2001, as Zorus, went to Ace of Spades [wasn't original, got acct from orig one], got name change to Garm, then began as Tallmen, namechange to Syn, illegal namechange to Senteil, then back to Syn. Quit IN1 as Syn when I left Vampire and didnt want to GM healing again.

I played ONO as Turic for a while, never got into it, then hosted ONO for a while, played XUO as Syn and Arsidi but never got into it either, then played IN:R as Syn of Vampire then Forsaken, and started a thief named Seven Locks. Played INR until Dec 8th when I went to jail, came back to see XUO and INR merging, which I am happy about, hope it works out...also hello soundvide, I remember you from the old early IN1 days with Kudana and such...thought you were gone for a long time, heh.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

I newbed on IN1! So like... 6 years?

P.S. Coldrake. I think you should restore Gaea once the server comes up? Yeah? Cool. Thanks.

Mephisto

Whoa. I have not seen you in a long, long time.

I wonder if you remember me.

I loved you, lol

-Mina

Been on IN for a couple of years.

Zordar on IN
Crow on IN2

and Tananda!

I haven't seen these names in so long.

This is really nice.

Mattiaz (A) [IN1] (was an unimportant newb in the fish people guild Cool ]
Trey(HoV- when mitchel remade it?) [IN2]
Angelus (SoS) [IN2]
Lorne (NoT) [IN2] (used to wear that fluorescent pink robe, and steal things even though i didnt want them)

Blackfog Wrote:Big Grin Finally someone who can remember things from the past Wink
Btw. I think you miss-spelled your name now. It was Canabis (with 1 N), am i right?

NO i have always spelled my name "Cannabis" which btw is the correct spelling neways.

I remember many of the older generation of xuo. Its just my friends i met there along the way that are on my IM progs like matching there name from game to there MSN yahoo or ICQ etc names is my biggest problem remebering . Espicially msn cuz u cant change the persons name to what u want it to be vewied as, man i wish they would fix that...

I never really "played" Image Nation I just played it I think maybe when XUO was down and from what i can remeber it was a good looking shard but once i started XUO i fell in love with the PvP and never really played another Player Run shard. And I still havnt so this new shard im gonna be so rusty for a bit, considering I havnt played UO in about 18 months or so.

Currently Im messing with WOW on the RavenHoldt server char name: Thanicor if any of my old xuo buds playing wow wanna find me thats where ill be for a bit from time to time usually at night/ Early Morning Eastern time.

evenflow Wrote:than i played a server where Cannabis was a gm that as way way back. than uhh i think i played a server where zero made CF from dont remember the name of that server. Than i quit uo for sometime than played who knows what sever but than shortly after xuo. but ohwell.

Damn that was a really long time ago Big Grin

Im thinking i should maybe reactivate my OSI accounts and take some pics and sell my Vet Accounts on Ebay, That is if there worth anything any more. Im sure they have Some rewards for the past 3 years or so i havnt played, unless they have deleted my chards which i dont think they have..

Anyways, Peace.

-Canna

Quote:Espicially msn cuz u cant change the persons name to what u want it to be vewied as, man i wish they would fix that...

Download Windows Live Messenger...
you are able to change names to what you want.
i did it once to look what kind of option it was, but i ain't able to change the persons name back LOL.

my name is stuck

i dont remember when i started playing in1

was on in2 at the beginning, quit when WoW came out (go fig)

i miss owning people with my necro

and i miss my 10 mil gold i had saved up

discuss

[COLOR="White"]I played on NOS under the name Hamish. That was in about 2000-2001, if I remember correctly.

When that server went down, I made the move to IN1, and played as Moriens, until THAT server went down also.

Then I dabbled a bit on IN2 when it opened, and was actually the first GM smith, due to the fact that I was familiar with the RUNUO system, but soon after I made the decision to leave when they nuked my character, (and everyone elses) because they felt the rate of skills were too fast. That was the second day after launch, I think. I never logged back in after that.

Inevitably, I had a change of heart and played on IN:R sporadically under the same name I use now, (Lector Caleb) and managed to max out a few skills that I still have due to character transfer.

Since then I've tried several shards, but decided to come back and play on IN:X. So here I am.[/COLOR] :neutral:

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]"I LOVE famous people. They're so much better than the real thing." Big Grin
"Now my grand-daddy, he rode with the likes of TOM HORN, killing scum like you for a living. We've always been devil slayers."[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nos(2000)
aliasmortal,a9,xuo(200-2003)
more nosreborn(2006-2007)
tdo(2008-2009)
inx(2008-) only macroing ^)