Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So whos from xuo and whos from imagine nation?

Havent found your kind of char right away CD? :p

Rei [Oni] from IN2
Il´ya [SIN] on IN:X
[Image: notoutoffocus3np.jpg]

got all classes at lvl 60 exp shammy and pala.
and a 65 soon 66 druid =)

all are horde exept the warrior and warlock.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

lol i did se i typed 56 in my earlier post i did mean 65 ofc :o

holding hands <3

Coldrake Wrote:I have a 60 Shammy on Archimonde, a 60 Warlock on Emerald Dream, a 62 Warrior on Kael'thas, a 60 Mage on Kael'thas, and just started a Bloodelf Warlock on Ravenholdt. I have several mid-level characters too, but they are not worth mentioning. hehe. All my toons are Horde except my Warrior.

I think The Burning Crusade is pretty sweet, they did an excellent job with the expansion and new content.

Boooy you must've wasted sooo many hours on that game! :eek: Ah well as long as it still feels fun and is worth it Big Grin I shouldn't say anything though, wasted pleeenty of years on UO, and lvled on char to lvl 60 in WoW too, but I'd never have the will to lvl that many years that high, most impressive I must say :]

WOOoOooOOooOOo... sup IN Cool

Godspeed - started on IN bout 2002, met awesome people and ran with my crew, Columbus, Avatar, Gorboth, Herod, Arealson - and ofcourse, Redknight n Grudnak. Big Grin
Then gave away Godspeed n went through a whole lot of shit before it finally got banned.
Returned as Nagash with a different attitude, but still 56k Rolleyes And joined vampire + ran my own guild of rl mates known as [SoD]. Good times...

IN:R - played as Xyn, too bad us aussies had bad lag to the server, i prolly wouldv enjoyed it more Sad

No idea how XUO pvp is, but if its anything like ONO, Hazardous or IN style pvp, ill be lovin it.

Odium Wrote:got all classes at lvl 60 exp shammy and pala.
and a 65 soon 66 druid =)

all are horde exept the warrior and warlock.

I had a priest and a mage at level 60 but then came the evil glider (thoes bot programs) so i used them to bot up about every class there is but blizz didnt like the face that i didnt play by the rules so they threw a ban on my ass about 2 months before BC :badgrin:

Btw druids are fucking imba with thair 1000k armor and hp ;\\

Hate I wasted about 5-6 years on uo and most of that time it was on Imagine Nation

Rei [Oni] from IN2

druids are imba but was slow to lvl b4 u could spent that many points in the feral tree, sinceu dont do any damage when you dont have the feral talents you need =).

kinda glad blizz banned you :eek: because i personaly hate bot abusers on wow. who stand in for example winterspring killing all my yetis being afk :/.

holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:druids are imba but was slow to lvl b4 u could spent that many points in the feral tree, sinceu dont do any damage when you dont have the feral talents you need =).

kinda glad blizz banned you :eek: because i personaly hate bot abusers on wow. who stand in for example winterspring killing all my yetis being afk :/.

Yea thoes gold farmers suck major ass...I report as meny as I can.
My mail box is floaded with GM mails telling me that they will "look in to it".

The program was neat in that way that you didnt need to do all that questing over and over and over again.

Its only illigal to bot until blizz finds and banns your ass :badgrin:

Rei [Oni] from IN2

IN-1 Adam Shadow [BoS] [BoS Knights] [TS] [DoD] [Black Hand]

I was guildmaster for BoS, BoS Knights and TS and only in the other two guilds for short periods.

Apollo [RHR]

not many people saw me but i was a proper RP god with this guy

IN-2 Adam Shadow I was in some pirate guild and never did much because i hated RunUO

IN-R Adam Shadow [BoS] quit because crafters got screwed over pretty much with the skill gain.

INX Someone new

All in all it's been about 4 years :/

tbh i have never reported anyone cause i know blizz are aware of where they farm, specially where there are like 10farms at teh same time 24/7. but i dont like them =P

holding hands <3

Hey I googled my old name from UO and found this forum mentioning my name. LoL I am the original Vidock from Novus Opiate, where I later moved to Sizzurp, and other PvP servers where I met Hardcore and Mario and joined bRoZ and became good friends till we moved on to Alias Mortal where we ruled Supreme till I got hacked and then gave my name and account to Hardcore since well I had a cooler name and more skills that him haha.

bRoZ Rules!!

im also old xuo but i have also tried in but i was not on in for long =P