Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Diablo III

I don't play much anymore, but I started going to lots of damage and got a nice build for running like a ***** with brittle bone disease.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/de...eaY!babbcZ

Evasive fire lets you backflip away from stuff, then tactical advantage triggers off of two of the abilities (backflip & vault) for easy kiting.
I use the bat pet for extra rage unless I'm in a really hard area and then I use Smoke Screen (also triggers Tactical advantage) with lingering fog.

I used nether tentacles till they got nerfed all to hell, now i use ball lightning. Preparation's like an extra heal that restores discipline and I use it before a healing potion usually.

For really tough stuff, just drop spike traps in a line by targeting to your side, then kite them over it. They hit for a LOT and with scatter you drop 3 at once. If you can drop them in a doorway also, they'll all group up and all 3 hit at once. Plus they're AoE damage for stuff nearby.

I don't remember my stats, but if I had to guess, I'd say I'm at like 32K HP, 32K DPS and like 400 resist all. Also, get critical hit damage, critical hit chance, and IAS/Dex.