Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Diablo III

Anyone looking forward to the release date on May 14th at 12:01am?

I did the pre download that way when the game hits the shelves I am already playing Big Grin

Screw Diablo! Minecraft came out for the 360 today!!!

lol, you make castles and dungeons and Ill run through them killing every single minion in my way. Includong Diablo himself.

I wouldn't say I'm terribly excited given the new pvp model. Team deathmatch only with no real ladder system? Meh.

I'll torrent it for the story and probably play through once.

Count me on, ill be there ;D

I played all the diablo's but I would like to see a new baldur's gate.

I want to see a multiplayer Oblivion or Skyrim

I was jacked on the new Fable thats coming out then i saw its basicly for the kinect so my hopes and dreams were crushed.

there is an elder scrolls online coming out...no idea when tho

was about to post this, all of prototype will be playing on the 15th well be forming groups to level since were so many if anyone else is interested from the east coast post here your character class/availability so we can try and have as much as a diverse group as possible

sm0ke Wrote:was about to post this, all of prototype will be playing on the 15th well be forming groups to level since were so many if anyone else is interested from the east coast post here your character class/availability so we can try and have as much as a diverse group as possible

Why east coast only? Are the servers separated that way?

Well if your from the east coast playing with a group of people from the east coast, the lag will usually be lower. If you have 3 people from the east coast and 1 from another country, the members will be sending and receiving information and having someone that far a way can make a pretty big impact on the latency of the game.