Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Injection needs to go. It's not pvp, it's who can make the better script.

sm0ke Wrote:but anyways I don't care diablo comes out tomorrow at midnight.

You sure did write a long response for someone who doesn't care.

I only meant 1vs1 at arena. I have more complicated scripts such as pickup or something , but I shared it all, theres pickuper at forums, even people that have no idea how to create arrays in injection will only need change types from cotton\flax to whatever they need. I also have few explosion potion scripts, but that has nothing to do with 1vs1. All the counters you mentioned and also said that it doesnt lag (LOL! I mean wtf was that, you never even used it, how do you know?) actually does lag and do not proove any kind of advantage, as it counts my own HP\Mana , that is it. I'm willing to share it with anyone who wants.

Seriously dude, whatever makes you feel better. Keep thinking I'm all automated, that all I do myself is writing ,exec in the beginning of tour and ,terminate in the end.

P.S. And poisoning script didn't really take much of scripting, it's about 20 lines script. Anyone whos willing to learn injection a bit will be able to make such a macro very fast, and razor users already have it. Never seen the way Habibi poisons? Even Iluvatar made macro like mine on injection himself, the only problem he had that he had to add weapon in objects before, and my macro checks layered object, thats all.

P.P.S Oh , and didn't you use my poisoning?

P.P.P.S And re-read what Nasir wrote. You will understand why injection being smoother does not mean it sends/receives packets faster. Nasir only said that server does not accept extra packets from players, which is also a reason why speedhack doesn't work here, and hes completely correct.

Gang Wrote:I only meant 1vs1 at arena. I have more complicated scripts such as pickup or something , but I shared it all, theres pickuper at forums, even people that have no idea how to create arrays in injection will only need change types from cotton\flax to whatever they need. I also have few explosion potion scripts, but that has nothing to do with 1vs1. All the counters you mentioned and also said that it doesnt lag (LOL! I mean wtf was that, you never even used it, how do you know?) actually does lag and do not proove any kind of advantage, as it counts my own HP\Mana , that is it. I'm willing to share it with anyone who wants.

Seriously dude, whatever makes you feel better. Keep thinking I'm all automated, that all I do myself is writing ,exec in the beginning of tour and ,terminate in the end.

P.S. And poisoning script didn't really take much of scripting, it's about 20 lines script. Anyone whos willing to learn injection a bit will be able to make such a macro very fast, and razor users already have it. Never seen the way Habibi poisons? Even Iluvatar made macro like mine on injection himself, the only problem he had that he had to add weapon in objects before, and my macro checks layered object, thats all.

P.P.S Oh , and didn't you use my poisoning?

P.P.P.S And re-read what Nasir wrote. You will understand why injection being smoother does not mean it sends/receives packets faster. Nasir only said that server does not accept extra packets from players, which is also a reason why speedhack doesn't work here, and hes completely correct.

I did try injection, just because it was suggested, but after I saw it, I saw it as an unfair advantage, and yes, i do use razor, but only for macroing while afk or sitting there, I NEVER used it for pvp before until i decided that the only way to even give myself enough time to run and not die was to start using it in the background to auto heal me, it doesn't attack, it doesn't counter, i just use it to heal because i feel that PVP should be just that, not player vs bot or player vs script. Oh and also, yes it does let you run faster than someone using razor, a prime example would be earlier today when Julito Marahan was able to OUTRUN me going in a STRAIGHT LINE, there were no obstactles, there was nothing in my way yet SOMEHOW, he ends up running at almost twice the speed of me and is able to not only catch me but actually close the ground between us quite rapidly..Pvp should be just that.....it should all be 100% you, with the exception of the hotkeys you set for certain spells. Deciding which spell to use and when, as well as your ability to target the enemy should be the determining factors in PVP. Not scripts. Anyone who says oh but its allowed and oh other stuff like that, clearly is okay with being sub par at PVP and allowing a bot to play the game for them. Honestly, if all you have to do is log in and run your character at another one, and a script does the rest for you, why even play the game? You are taking out the biggest element of it. Frankly, I believe injection is used by trollers who just enjoy ruining the fun of others, as I had said before, there is an ever declining population on this server. I'm only 2 weeks old here, but still I've noticed the change. I think for macroing and stuff, sure why not? Use it to save yourself that time when PVM or when macroing, its useful sure, but if you really need it to pvp because you cant win on your own...then stop claiming to be so good at pvp, you are just a good programmer or you find a nice script, and last time i checked, that's not what UO was about...

Mito Wrote:I've a macro that search in Server Status where's everyone then search them in-game, after killing anyone it will bank all his items and then if noone's active it goes hunt. It's fun.

Hey wtf Amorite you use Razor :S. http://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?8...azor-HELP-) Thats awsome, a guy that complains about automated stuff asking for help to make automated things at Razor. Thats ironic.

PD: I hate Razor/Injection/EUO /UO(options macros) users, I do all manually.

Mito, clearly english is not your first language so let me explain why this is wrong. That's not my name there you fool. Click your own link...my god...What you see an A in the name and automatically its me?? They aren't even close, I'm guessing that picture you have is the expression you usually have, because DUMBFOUNDED would be the appropriate look of one who cannot clearly determine one player from another based on reading a name that's 7 letters long...my god...

Amorite Wrote:I did try injection, just because it was suggested, but after I saw it, I saw it as an unfair advantage, and yes, i do use razor, but only for macroing while afk or sitting there, I NEVER used it for pvp before until i decided that the only way to even give myself enough time to run and not die was to start using it in the background to auto heal me, it doesn't attack, it doesn't counter, i just use it to heal because i feel that PVP should be just that, not player vs bot or player vs script. Oh and also, yes it does let you run faster than someone using razor, a prime example would be earlier today when Julito Marahan was able to OUTRUN me going in a STRAIGHT LINE, there were no obstactles, there was nothing in my way yet SOMEHOW, he ends up running at almost twice the speed of me and is able to not only catch me but actually close the ground between us quite rapidly..Pvp should be just that.....it should all be 100% you, with the exception of the hotkeys you set for certain spells. Deciding which spell to use and when, as well as your ability to target the enemy should be the determining factors in PVP. Not scripts. Anyone who says oh but its allowed and oh other stuff like that, clearly is okay with being sub par at PVP and allowing a bot to play the game for them. Honestly, if all you have to do is log in and run your character at another one, and a script does the rest for you, why even play the game? You are taking out the biggest element of it. Frankly, I believe injection is used by trollers who just enjoy ruining the fun of others, as I had said before, there is an ever declining population on this server. I'm only 2 weeks old here, but still I've noticed the change. I think for macroing and stuff, sure why not? Use it to save yourself that time when PVM or when macroing, its useful sure, but if you really need it to pvp because you cant win on your own...then stop claiming to be so good at pvp, you are just a good programmer or you find a nice script, and last time i checked, that's not what UO was about...

Injection/Razor/UOA were made only because UO made sucky options themselves, you ever seen game which had no possibly way to bind potions drinking via options? to use bandages or scrolls, to recall on runes? Imagine you searching for your rune in pack for ages... I myself have over 100 keys binded and I have to press them myself, all do only 1 action. Like applying bandaging on myself, like when I press it will cast something on me or on last target. Or recall macro that will cast recall on object "lastrune" that I change if I lost previous one. But I do not have a macro to cast spell after spell not because I'm honest, but because it would suck. In 2-3 seconds(after first cast) you might need to heal even tho you started the dump, thats why I think wasting mana at FS just because script decided to do so is not good thing to do. Like I said I don't think theres many people who are that good in programming to think of every circumstance that takes a place in a duel. Even if there are , they would most likely EasyUO and not injection.

edit:
And what you mean it autoheals you? It casts heal if Hits less than X ? Then it's lame and it's a bot. You have to press key yourself , and it will just cast GH on ya? then it's all good, and it's what most of people use.

Gang Wrote:Injection/Razor/UOA were made only because UO made sucky options themselves, you ever seen game which had no possibly way to bind potions drinking via options? to use bandages or scrolls, to recall on runes? Imagine you searching for your rune in pack for ages... I myself have over 100 keys binded and I have to press them myself, all do only 1 action. Like applying bandaging on myself, like when I press it will cast something on me or on last target. Or recall macro that will cast recall on object "lastrune" that I change if I lost previous one. But I do not have a macro to cast spell after spell not because I'm honest, but because it would suck. In 2-3 seconds(after first cast) you might need to heal even tho you started the dump, thats why I think wasting mana at FS just because script decided to do so is not good thing to do. Like I said I don't think theres many people who are that good in programming to think of every circumstance that takes a place in a duel. Even if there are , they would most likely EasyUO and not injection.

edit:
And what you mean it autoheals you? It casts heal if Hits less than X ? Then it's lame and it's a bot. You have to press key yourself , and it will just cast GH on ya? then it's all good, and it's what most of people use.

I mean I press cntrl+V and it does the heal/self, then press cntrl+c and it puts my shield back on. To have an autoheal on during pvp would just be detrimental, you would never attack and just spam heals. I do use an automated heal for when I'm PVM but there is no other player that I am competing against, its just so I can loot corpses because sometimes my daemons decide to agro on me. And you should keep in mind that I'm talking about the PVP aspect of things and the use of scripting during. Both are hotkeys through razor, although you could set em up right through the macros options in the game itself. Also if you had even fully read what I said before, I said using it for macroing and while afk were fine because its not giving you an advantage over another player, it's just helping you do the tedious and time consuming things like as you said with the keys and runes. I never said anything about that....my god...people just skim things and then post a response without having read it all. If you are too lazy to read the entire thing in a way that allows you to absorb its content in the manner intended, then don't respond with a post.

Amorite Wrote:I mean I press cntrl+V and it does the heal/self, then press cntrl+c and it puts my shield back on. Both hotkeys through razor, although you could set em up right through the macros options in the game itself.

Nope, you can't set up the shield equiping through the game macros. That is the problem. All you can do through macros is to equip lastobject, means object that you double-clicked last, so you'd have to double click your shield first.

We all started with UO options first, lastobject lasttarget, I think everyone remembers such a macro for every scroll lol. All the good of it was that everyones backpack was so organized, but rest... Seriously, if you agree that programm shouldn't decide WHEN to cast, but stuff like using scroll on last target after you decided to press a key is is ok (thats how I think) then thats what most people do use. I think this way, and I think using script like autoheal when your HP is X or drinking mana what your mana is X, or even casting FS when targets HP are X is indeed lame, but it's also not so good, as if it's heal for example then when opponent started to dump you and your'e dying, fs him back , his script will start healing up. I mean , brain beats the machine man, most of times it does xd

P.S.
I've read what you wrote, but you claim a lot of people use automatic stuff here, while it's not truth and my take is that you're just too slow with keys or maybe too laggy, but quick to accuse people in stuff. Try learning to play before posting threads on forum, and then blame people for quick answers, aight?

Gang Wrote:Nope, you can't set up the shield equiping through the game macros. That is the problem. All you can do through macros is to equip lastobject, means object that you double-clicked last, so you'd have to double click your shield first.

We all started with UO options first, lastobject lasttarget, I think everyone remembers such a macro for every scroll lol. All the good of it was that everyones backpack was so organized, but rest... Seriously, if you agree that programm shouldn't decide WHEN to cast, but stuff like using scroll on last target after you decided to press a key is is ok (thats how I think) then thats what most people do use. I think this way, and I think using script like autoheal when your HP is X or drinking mana what your mana is X, or even casting FS when targets HP are X is indeed lame, but it's also not so good, as if it's heal for example then when opponent started to dump you and your'e dying, fs him back , his script will start healing up. I mean , brain beats the machine man, most of times it does xd

P.S.
I've read what you wrote, but you claim a lot of people use automatic stuff here, while it's not truth and my take is that you're just too slow with keys or maybe too laggy, but quick to accuse people in stuff. Try learning to play before posting threads on forum, and then blame people for quick answers, aight?

I'm not blaming my lack of pvp skills on anyone. I never said I was awesome, but I did say that injections use during PVP is not truly pvp, and that it gives unfair advantages....clearly you didnt read it, or failed to get that part...I'm not ACCUSING anyone of anything other than being inticed by a system that allows you to gain an unfair edge in combat against another player. And yea I agree being able to think is a big part of it, but if they script it well, a bot will always be able to outdo you as far as timing goes. Lets face it, isn't that why we use them to macro? I just feel it should be all hotkeys and movement skills. I don't PVP for the reason that against an injection user, I have pretty much no chance unless its 3v1.

God... I did read it, and understood it from the first post. What I did after that was an attempt to understand what exactly you mean by automatization, macros I mentioned or the bot that TAKES DECISIONS. Good that you're thinking that taking decisions is a bot and it's lame, while hotkeys I mentioned aren't, but now I'm certain that you just not really good or maybe too laggy like I said. I've made a lot of 1vs1 and I use the macro I mentioned, with zero automatization. I've yet to see a living bot here. So, feel free to name them.
You're against injection, but you don't even know what you can set via UO options without third party program, and what you can't....

Edit: And no, most of people do not use them to macro AFK because it would outtime a player, but because macro will repeat same action for hours or when player is not in presence. We do indeed try to make it repeat the cycle asap, but thats not it's purpose.

Gang Wrote:God... I did read it, and understood it from the first post. What I did after that was an attempt to understand what exactly you mean by automatization, macros I mentioned or the bot that TAKES DECISIONS. Good that you're thinking that taking decisions is a bot and it's lame, while hotkeys I mentioned aren't, but now I'm certain that you just not really good or maybe too laggy like I said. I've made a lot of 1vs1 and I use the macro I mentioned, with zero automatization. I've yet to see a living bot here. So, feel free to name them.
You're against injection, but you don't even know what you can set via UO options without third party program, and what you can't....

Sigh, yes I do know what can be done using the UO options without the third party program, it's like you cannot read, seriously...I said I DO USE CERTAIN HOTKEYS THROUGH RAZOR. My god...yes example would be the dress/undress, like I said I have it set through razor, passed to UO to cntrl+c...I understand the difference very well, and don't try and twist my words.

edit: a automation would be a script...if I WASN'T CLEAR BEFORE....my god...NOT hotkeys or macros set through the client...

Oh god... I have nothing set through client. I even use to color my speech via injection... I am a bot?

Go and set up recall via rune through UO options eh? You think Injection differs to razor so much just because you have don't have to write macro in razor manually and can record it...? Nobody is twisting your words , I was merely explaining what people use here. Nobody uses automatic stuff here, I tried to be polite and explain how it all works at first, but well you know all that so, you're just slow or maybe UO is not your game, and thats why you die. If you think anyone is using automated stuff here - name them, no anti-injection hysteria or unfounded allegations, please.

Do you think injection is powerfull?! try easyuo!!
Easyuo is the most complex and best program to script a bot!! So get rid of easyuo too!
Also razor gives an edge over those who dont use razor!! get rid of razor too!
Now go ahead and macro all your skills by manually crafting each dagger/club/scroll u need to gm those skills! Good luck ;D
You can learn how to script, u can learn how to use them!! So dont cry about it giving others an advantage because you can have the same advantage!