Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Diablo III

What a terrible terrible game.
Really though... I won't be playing another MMO until The Elder Scrolls Online.

Darken Rahl Wrote:What a terrible terrible game.
Really though... I won't be playing another MMO until The Elder Scrolls Online.

The media has been alerted.

At least that game will be decent no matter what. Bethesda are the only ones who can make a decent RPG style game these days. BioWare failed, Blizzard just horribly failed... (only game that was any good was warcraft).

A first/3rd person vast RPG MMO... The only thing that could go wrong is something similar to the two worlds epidemic.

I dont have time to find a new server or the money to improve this one, but I have time to go on vacations and to sit on my ass and play diablo all day.

Hell I bought the game and pay for my vacations with everyones donations...

Buying Diablo 3 was just as bad as donating to this joke of a game. What a scam. What a waste.

You purchased the game even though you said you would never play another MMO and that Blizzard failed horribly? Big Grin

I find Diablo 3 pretty entertaining, but maybe that's because I'm not comparing it to UO. It's a whole different game.

Taran Wrote:words
Why you no accept my friend request yet? :<

Taran Wrote:You purchased the game even though you said you would never play another MMO and that Blizzard failed horribly? Big Grin

I find Diablo 3 pretty entertaining, but maybe that's because I'm not comparing it to UO. It's a whole different game.

sad part is they did fail horrible and all the dummies fell for it...reskined WOW boss fights....failed Auction house..hacking like crazy...laggy as hell....good job blizzard...

anyways if this game had a different name NO ONE would play it...honestly i think this has been one of the worst launches of a game in quite some time...but you guys have funn...derp

why not give some power to the people that actually want to stay here and play this game...Rolleyes

Mael Wrote:why not give some power to the people that actually want to stay here and play this game...Rolleyes

Quiet you! That's a silly idea.

Eru Wrote:Why you no accept my friend request yet? :<

I haven't gotten one o.O
I sent you a friend request as well... maybe US and Europe can't be friends? Sad

Oooh, maybe. I'm playing on US servers. :< I've got a 60 Amazon Demon Hunter starting Act 2 inferno. I could have been further by now, but I'm taking some time to farm for butt tons of items/gear/gold to make it easier. DH's die SO fast if they're not stacked for gear in inferno.

I'm usually on Ventrilo as Eremite while playing: seattle-ventrilo.nuclearfallout.net 17170

Also, why is Darken all butthurt? I think complaining is the new meta game. No matter what you do, people are gonna ***** about it. Like right now, 99% of the griping on the D3 forums is about the features that D2 players were requesting after extensive complaining about them.

1) Inferno being too hard
2) rares being better than legendaries
3) Fixes to broken mechanics that let people exploit content (DH's Smoke Screen or Wizards' armor ability)

**** it. If you can't enjoy it as it is, then you'll never enjoy it. Find something else to do.

im loving d3, wizard near the end of act 1 inferno, 23k dps 30k hp 200+ resistances

Enjoy act 2. 0_o I'm a DH with 35K HP and 400-450 resist to all and I get two-shot by lacuni jerks.