Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Diablo III

I can wait to sell some in-game items for real money. This will be VERY interesting.

allsuperior Wrote:I can wait to sell some in-game items for real money. This will be VERY interesting.

You won't be able to make a living off of it at all, all it's for is to reduce the use of ebay or other third party websites and actually leave the game alone instead of having tons of bots/hacks intervene which is really smart by blizzard. Also if it were able to make a living off of the auction house system some koreans wouldn't have to work ever again :p They don't want to make it so you can make a living off of it and they don't want anyone else besides their own people offering or taking cuts pretty much.

I see, but isnt the game session based on the host? so the far away player would lag only?
Btw i have just bought and already downloaded it, cant install though since it asks to wait the release date =x

Raziel_ Wrote:I see, but isnt the game session based on the host? so the far away player would lag only?
Btw i have just bought and already downloaded it, cant install though since it asks to wait the release date =x

Nah it's based on regions so if you play in your own you won't lag, you can choose to play west/asia/austrailian if you choose but if your from the east coast you will most likely have terrible ping as for the reasons of the regions were created :p

sm0ke Wrote:Nah it's based on regions so if you play in your own you won't lag, you can choose to play west/asia/austrailian if you choose but if your from the east coast you will most likely have terrible ping as for the reasons of the regions were created :p

Ohh i see... then ill play on my region :p

1 days, 10 hours, 49 minutes, 54 seconds.

less than 24 hours now Smile, igor pm me your real id once you have your account created :p

I'll probably pick up a copy on release day.

wow 12 hours have passed since the asia launch and there already on act 1 hell crazy

2 hours ;\

Waiting on it to download. :3

Code:
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="250" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf" />
<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />
<param name="flashvars" value="
      &timer=1&
      &time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&
      &time_color=0x000000&
      &label_color=0x000000&
      &background_color=0xFFFFFF&
      &flare_view=true&
      &time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&
      &time_zone=(GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana&
      &event_time=year:2012;month:5;day:15;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&
      &event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&