Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vice Strikes; The Battles Begin. (The RPA Stories)

Raziel_ Wrote:Lle are wrong if lle think sailing would stop the virtuous brothers from rescuing an old scriber!!
Lle shall face the virtue wrath and begone from this world!

Douv not think you can banish the Daahkin so easily elf, these lands haav long bin mine before yours.

The prisoner wiiv be moved.

Darken Rahl Wrote:Douv not think you can banish the Daahkin so easily elf, these lands haav long bin mine before yours.

The prisoner wiiv be moved.

Think lle own a land that always belonged to the immortal elves?! Our gods will stand by our side and lle shall begone!
Come prepared for the strike if lle wants to have any chance against our army!

I cant wait to drink rum out of your skull you little elf. Your army might be vast but our backs are strong. Death to them all!!!! Yo ho yo ho!!

Uhhh pirate with a strong back!! lle must have taken many pirates in your back to get it that strong!!!

Kander Wrote:I cant wait to drink rum out of your skull you little elf. Your army might be vast but our backs are strong. Death to them all!!!! Yo ho yo ho!!

If you are wise you would seek me out, rum drinker. For we have much to discuss. *Laughs*

I never see you around. Just send me a msg.

Kander Wrote:I never see you around. Just send me a msg.

Expect to hear from me soon. *Grins*

Kander Wrote:I cant wait to drink rum out of your skull you little elf. Your army might be vast but our backs are strong. Death to them all!!!! Yo ho yo ho!!

I'm loving these new rp threads! And kander, you are quite a card. Keep it up folks!

Discord Wrote:I'm loving these new rp threads! And kander, you are quite a card. Keep it up folks!

Har har thank thee sir. All it takes is a dunk pirate to shake things up!

[Image: 3e4eeaf5.png]

Don't lle worry kander!! Your goat is being well fed! The only problem is the monsters are not being fed at all... I wonder what would happen if they learned how to open doors...
If lle means to see your goat back come meet me and we shall make an exchange!

When and where!?!?!?!?!

I pick city lle pick date!
Yew City! lle tell me when...