Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

what the..

sm0ke Wrote:Guild house looting and RP/reward looting is pretty much the same thing your the ridiculous one.

PLEASE explain how the looting of a 'guild house', and an 'RP item' are the same.

The stealing of an RP item (which is restricted for use to the one who was rewarded the item), is not even close to being the same as someone stealing a key off your dumb ass and looting your ghouse.

Your ****ing retarded.

Darken Rahl Wrote:Are you guys that dumb you can't understand why an RP item is different than tubs looted from a guild house?
This has no relation to my affair, therefore a "hypocrite", wouldn't make sense.

If you can't see how they are different, you have issues.

You kids are ridiculous.

The point is BOTH are protected by rules!
How different are they?! When lamby tricked you out of your robe none said to forget rules and give him the robe!
If the point here is RP then lamby's rp is of a bandit, thats what he does for living! If so he could keep the robe as thats part of his rp isnt it?!
But in the end my point is it isnt that good when it happens to us, is it?! hypocrite u.u

Ayleth-Payne, do you remember when you made me a bunch of Sandals and I came back with tons of different colors?

I used depths dyes I still have all those from all the way back.

Jib'reel Wrote:Ayleth-Payne, do you remember when you made me a bunch of Sandals and I came back with tons of different colors?

You're a loser! There's no point defending yourself homo. You didn't follow the rules and should be held accountable just like everyone else that breaks the rules. Don't pretend to be a retard and say "OMG Men, Docks are not house men." Shut up and go get some nickels and money to buy tubs. It baffles me that an individual can be as retarded as some of you. Holy shit. Now I know why I log in less and less every week.

Darken Rahl Wrote:PLEASE explain how the looting of a 'guild house', and an 'RP item' are the same.

The stealing of an RP item (which is restricted for use to the one who was rewarded the item), is not even close to being the same as someone stealing a key off your dumb ass and looting your ghouse.

Your ****ing retarded.

No one even knows who you are. Shut up and keep mining kid-o

Raziel_ Wrote:The point is BOTH are protected by rules!
How different are they?! When lamby tricked you out of your robe none said to forget rules and give him the robe!
If the point here is RP then lamby's rp is of a bandit, thats what he does for living! If so he could keep the robe as thats part of his rp isnt it?!
But in the end my point is it isnt that good when it happens to us, is it?! hypocrite u.u

Your really annoying.

Those are two completely different subjects to even try and associate with.
If lamby was even half of an RPer, he would understand why it was illegal.
But he is an idiot like yourself. (also a poor rper).

The only line separating house looting as legal, and guild house looting as illegal, is the term GUILD in front of it.

I'm saying this line between housing makes no sense.

How is that being a hypocrite you ****ing idiot?

Scare crow Wrote:No one even knows who you are. Shut up and keep mining kid-o

haha.

Darken Rahl Wrote:Your really annoying.

Those are two completely different subjects to even try and associate with.
If lamby was even half of an RPer, he would understand why it was illegal.
But he is an idiot like yourself. (also a poor rper).

The only line separating house looting as legal, and guild house looting as illegal, is the term GUILD in front of it.

I'm saying this line between housing makes no sense.

How is that being a hypocrite you ****ing idiot?

dude you're the annoying one and you're retarded, their both rules and both illegal therefore there pretty much the same thing if not similar.

sm0ke Wrote:dude you're the annoying one and you're retarded, their both rules and both illegal therefore there pretty much the same thing if not similar.

This thread is a joke and filled with ignorant individuals who cannot process the point I've tried to make over and over and over and over.

Seriously, go to college, it'd be good for you.

kiddos.

Darken Rahl Wrote:This thread is a joke and filled with ignorant individuals who cannot process the point I've tried to make over and over and over and over.

Seriously, go to college, it'd be good for you.

kiddos.

Whatever you say bro, when you have these so called individuals who keep telling you you're wrong that's just being stubborn.

EDIT:
Jib'reel Wrote:Ayleth-Payne, do you remember when you made me a bunch of Sandals and I came back with tons of different colors?

You also stole 8-10k Nightshade on the dock from people who were macroing which should also be replaced imo.

Darken, shut the **** up you hypocrit! BOTH ARE RULES!! cant you read? have you been to school?! doesnt seem it!
Also you come at me and talk about RP?! I have never talked to you ingame so dont point out things you dont know you idiot!
Thats what idiots do when they see they are wrong, try changing the subject! Dont talk to me like you're the best rp around! newb..

Raziel_ Wrote:Darken, shut the **** up you hypocrit! BOTH ARE RULES!! cant you read? have you been to school?! doesnt seem it!
Also you come at me and talk about RP?! I have never talked to you ingame so dont point out things you dont know you idiot!
Thats what idiots do when they see they are wrong, try changing the subject! Dont talk to me like you're the best rp around! newb..

I'm glad you could point out the obvious and figure that both are rules.
woooo.

great work!