Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

what the..

I have no computer access to the shard for the time being, but i'm told at the prototype guild house half the tubs all of the heads of the players we've killed and our double tubs are gone from our docks. btw there was about 200 player heads there a flag built by scarecrow and 76-80 tubs..

Now the only possible solution thats come to my mind is someone from the staff messed with the decay properties and everything decayed.

I mean what the hell man someone please fix this, i expect to see everything replaced by the time i come back at the very least.. (no new colors no re clicking i did a lot of trading for tubs and a lot of hunting for players heads.)

sm0ke Wrote:I have no computer access to the shard for the time being, but i'm told at the prototype guild house half the tubs all of the heads of the players we've killed and our double tubs are gone from our docks. btw there was about 200 player heads there a flag built by scarecrow and 76-80 tubs..

Now the only possible solution thats come to my mind is someone from the staff messed with the decay properties and everything decayed.

I mean what the hell man someone please fix this, i expect to see everything replaced by the time i come back at the very least.. (no new colors no re clicking i did a lot of trading for tubs and a lot of hunting for players heads.)

This just really needed to be a PM\Email to Taran or Eru... not a post on the forums.

Bruce Wrote:This just really needed to be a PM\Email to Taran or Eru... not a post on the forums.

I just stated in the post i have very little access to a computer so what good would a pm do? this way it will be seen by everyone and be resolved asap and hopefully the situation or person will be dealt with accordingly. please contact someone in prototype since i will not be available.

I myself wanted it to stay private, but since you decided to post at forums I'll clear this out. Jib'reel looted the docks, and he did it legally, he had a key which he looted of Infamous(will be checked, but I have no doubt it's truth). He had it for a long time and used your place to secretly dye his clothes, as he didn't realize he could unlock items with his key. He looted the tubs as soon as his friend told him that he could actually unlock it. Now I know you will think that some staffmember given the key to him but the point is if GM wanted to cheat, stealing items of players is dumbest way to go. Because when player will page that his items are missing a lot of researching will be made to resolve the situation, and staffmember will most likely be busted. Counselours could do that though, but there are no counselours in the staff team at the moment. Be sure logs will be checked as well though, because it's not the kind of situation when you can rely even on trustworthy people.

That being said, the docks still remain your HQ looting of which is not allowed. I've already taken 19 tubs of yours and will take the rest if theres more missing. We'll change the door locks as well, so you shouldn't worry about missing items. You still should tell your guildmates to be more careful with the keys though...

Overdose Wrote:I myself wanted it to stay private, but since you decided to post at forums I'll clear this out. Jib'reel looted the docks, and he did it legally, he had a key which he looted of Infamous(will be checked, but I have no doubt it's truth). He had it for a long time and used your place to secretly dye his clothes, as he didn't realize he could unlock items with his key. He looted the tubs as soon as his friend told him that he could actually unlock it. Now I know you will think that some staffmember given the key to him but the point is if GM wanted to cheat, stealing items of players is dumbest way to go. Because when player will page that his items are missing a lot of researching will be made to resolve the situation, and staffmember will most likely be busted. Counselours could do that though, but there are no counselours in the staff team at the moment. Be sure logs will be checked as well though, because it's not the kind of situation when you can rely even on trustworthy people.

That being said, the docks still remain your HQ looting of which is not allowed. I've already taken 19 tubs of yours and will take the rest if theres more missing. We'll change the door locks as well, so you shouldn't worry about missing items. You still should tell your guildmates to be more careful with the keys though...

Well there is also the possibility that hes lying about the key but it might be true but not because of the fact of my guild mates being clumsy, the dock keys were redone by 3-4 different staff members due to flaws and errors on the original sale with items being decayable runes being able to be marked on our doors and doors not being the same id or even "locked" at all.

Having to create 9 keys each time there's a problem since it all can't be fixed at once can cause these types of things as you can see..

But like you said guild looting is illegal regardless of whose fault it is, the fact of what I don't understand is why would he only loot half the tubs and all the heads? Not to mention i'll have to tell them to check the house if he had a key he could of stole stuff inside as well.

EDIT: I'm also confused how i've never seen him try and paint his clothes or even comes by before this considering i'm usually on 90% of the time..

Anyways thanks for checking in on it

ha.

Yea I realize you could be confused with all the stuff, just well when ten different GM's are trying to fix stuff differently some issues might occur...

And he didn't loot rest tubs plainly because he couldn't. These are locked down at the outside of the first house of yours, which you originally bought along with static and had iron fence around it, so the location technically is not part of the docks, but part of your eastern house.

That explanation makes much more sense than a region controller breaking or getting changed. IMO, it's good that the staff researched and found your tubgirl.com

I don't post here to fire any body up, but all honesty I had looted Imfamous body a little while back, no gm's helped me. A few people knew i had a key for they used your dye tubs aswel, i rather not say their names for maybe they are your friends.

sm0ke Wrote:I have no computer access to the shard for the time being, but i'm told at the prototype guild house half the tubs all of the heads of the players we've killed and our double tubs are gone from our docks. btw there was about 200 player heads there a flag built by scarecrow and 76-80 tubs..

This should be completely legal. There are noobed key chains for a reason.
For noobs to put their keys on!

How can you really say this isn't allowed?
You eff'ed up, you pay for it.

This is not a care bear server.
It's stupid to say guild houses can't be looted and regular houses can,
it really shouldn't make a difference.

Please give me one logical reason why there is a fine line between guild house/house?
It makes ZERO sense. Especially at war time with other guilds. It would have been a gold mine if two guilds were at war and this scenario took place.

Face it, prototype is finally under the bus and now they are crying until this gets fixed.

I GUARANTEE YOU, if they had looted someone's guild house of tubs etc, they would ***** and moan
saying it's bullshit they can't keep them.

This is a game of gain and loss...
AND this was a completely LEGAL loot.

Let it be.

Darken Rahl <3 you couldnt have said it any better

Just give keys to ppl that Can handel the key. But i understand depths anger in this . His guildmate messed it all up!!