Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

what the..

A perfect example of staff and it's activity at it's finest and how smart they are really, the house locks were never changed you can't even lock the door with the original key anymore. Since i'm the owner of the dock nobody can change the lock as it's been mentioned COUNTLESS times in this thread. Thanks to everyone whose vandalized and made a joke of this by now. Honestly I wish the staff would just step up and actually fix something correctly for once.

I also see the tubs weren't even replaced yet after 2 days now, great work.

Why should staff get on fast? That's what happens when yet careless with keys, they might aswel just pass them to everyone!

Jib'reel Wrote:Why should staff get on fast? That's what happens when yet careless with keys, they might aswel just pass them to everyone!

This was like this since the incident happened you moron. Enough with the oh it's your guild mates fault, If you really wanna get technical I blame the staff who can't fix anything right and had countless keys work then not work then work again. That's most likely how you got the key in the first place, and if you want to keep the few players you have left I would seriously consider leaving this thread because none of you are helping the situation as it is right now.

I would love to hear what a staff member has to say since the only one whose posted was overdose on page 1 and nobodies done anything since.

It kinda seems pointless to go ahead and place the tubs back if so many have keys atm. It might be better off to wait till you get back Depth so the *owner* of this area is loged on so staff can take care of every thing at once.

Kander Wrote:It kinda seems pointless to go ahead and place the tubs back if so many have keys atm. It might be better off to wait till you get back Depth so the *owner* of this area is loged on so staff can take care of every thing at once.

So Jib is actually creating keys and giving them to everyone? That's good to know.. Even though the doors were opened to public and if you didn't know that when you were inside of the house your self jeez i feel sorry for you. I won't be on for 3 weeks so there needs to be another solution.

Then I would be PMing Taran and get a trusted friend / guild mate and have them both get on with your acct and fix it. Or have a friend log on your acct and change the lock their self if thats able to be done.

The doors have been fixed now, I have no problem with letting my guild mates using my account although I haven't been in contact with very many due to my situation.

Anyways we can close this thread I'm dealing with it with a staff member.

Actually Kander sm0ke doesnt need to be online for staff to fix this problem!
The issue has been pointed out long enough for a staff member do something, at least change locks! thats not impossible... i see many staff members online but it seems they dont take a look at this, why?! only god knows...

Depth, The Staff didn't help maybe thats why they are waiting for you to fix yer own problem. I unlocked the door to your docks the very day i looted it. now the door being unlocked is "nothing against the rules". Its just something you have to fix when you get back on.. Ask the staff to change all your locks and make all things to one key.. As I did make about 30 copies and passed them about the day i looted aswel, so everyone has access and a rune aswel.