Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Harassment

Xerxes Wrote:Say whatever you want, you feel protected because you are in virtual world, I'd actually like to see you tell me all your crap in my face and teach you respect.

I've told many a men this to their faces, i've been in the Canadian army for a very long time and i've met many a seperatist and history denier this is not a new concept to me, and fine this is a virtual world, you're protected too, why don't you defend yourself? What will you do in the real world? hit me? that's a godo idea, you don't exist to canadian police they could never arrest you!

Xerxes you really need to say something to defend yourself. Everytime you post and ignore what is being said you look worse and worse

Xerxes Wrote:No thats what you guys want and I will not grand you this pleasure.

I am leaving anyways so find a new ***** to cry at.

Yeah have fun!

no he means quebec is leaving canada ;\

Be|gar Wrote:no he means quebec is leaving canada ;\

That's funny according to him it was never part of it in the first place!

Aahahah now he's deleting stuff when almost all of it has already been quoted

Don't know if should lock.
[Image: futuramafry.jpg]

There's no point he essentially locked it himself

He left the Server, gave everything away, closed guild and houses.
Of course he won't reply.

Fulmanar Wrote:Well the people have spoken and you've made an incredible ass of yourself, are you still sure that Quebec didn't join confederation? maybe Wolfe didn't shoot Montcalm in the end after all? maybe the FLQ didn't cause the October crisis? or the 71 referendum didn't cause most major business to leave the province?

You history deniers are a funny lot

Oswald didn't shoot JFK.

Fulmanar Wrote:You literally cried harassment to the entire forum when there is none, you deny basic history, you apparently burned your citizenship(which is a crime) did your parents not teach you to not be ignorant?

Seriously Xerses, without government ID how do you own a place? Or sign up for an internet connection? i'd love to hear about ways you don't pay for basic things and use basic services like Medicare or SIN#'s or hell how do you submit your tax forms? ahaha do you even have aname registered with the Canadian government or do people just call you Xerses everywhere?

I deny history too. The problem was not this.

tranith Wrote:He left the Server, gave everything away, closed guild and houses.
Of course he won't reply.

Poor you, guys. Did he leave at least any gold for you?

Elia Wrote:Oswald didn't shoot JFK.

Don't let me go and destroy Inc. now too.

<3

Canada does not exist.