Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Harassment

Delete this thread...

....the time? also he spoke only truth

eeerr? :eek:

xerxes tried to tell me that quebec never joined canada. quebec was one of the original founding provinces lawl

I've never liked flum he was always a baby and tries to start arguments, maybe i should take one out of his book? imo ban him

I don't think we're going to ban people for political debate. Genuine harassment will be punished though.

it's not debate, it's fact :\

Pretty sure America is STILL a British Colony...

debating politics on a game.. lawl

you guys need to get out more Tongue

You're serious right? Ahahahah i'm being called a baby when you're literally denying that a country exists and i'm insulting you outside of game, yeah good luck with that, once I start insulting you in game then I think you'll have a valid point and even then, jesus christ.

I mean seriously, it's 100% fact what I said, it's not even debate and every canadian/person with rudimentary access to the internet could tell you the same. Hell just for the sake of brevity.

July 1, 1867. On that day, three British colonies were formed into four Canadian provinces. The British Province of Canada was divided into the new Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec, and two other British colonies, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, also became provinces of Canada.

Is what he is denying, he is stating that such a union does not exist and is claiming my consternation with that is harassment, I was not aware that an out of game chat client and pm's to add to that had anything to do with the game, Xerses you are grasping at straws here and you look that much worse for it.

I thought Canadians were pacifists?

Eh?