Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mounts Changes

DOGIS Wrote:Loki
noup , i'm asking about list of spawns(with coordinats) which has been removed
couse everyone know how hard to find a spawn , and like i wrote before some of them (if u know coords of spawn) u cann't see weeks or monthes , then i've spend a really a lot of time to find it , and now checking all the time but it can be already removed , what reason !? just spend time/money and make more non dissatisfied ppl ? if anyway there is no more spawn , u'll show coordinats and that's it !

Ok, I don't have this information right now (just got back from 8 days holiday) but if Taran doesn't object I don't see why we can't confirm which spawns we have removed in the latest changes. Bear in mind some spawns are set to spawn over a very large area and/or the ride is set with a big home range so it wanders around, this is in part to prevent a single tamer recalling from spawn to spawn and cleaning up all the stangs on the server (sorry!) so this may explain why you sometimes cannot find a spawn where you expect it to be.

Hi DOGIS, I have just checked and I think you'll find most of your old runes are still worth keeping, not saying any more than that for now though Smile

Loki Wrote:Hi DOGIS, I have just checked and I think you'll find most of your old runes are still worth keeping, not saying any more than that for now though Smile
already Smile but just in 2.....from...xmmmm... 12 !? Smile

I'd not give out the coords of anything. Maybe we just put another type of mount there or maybe we just moved the spawn or maybe we just changed the spawning timer. Go find it Wink Can't have everything on a silver plate.

Bushido Wrote:I'd not give out the coords of anything. Maybe we just put another type of mount there or maybe we just moved the spawn or maybe we just changed the spawning timer. Go find it Wink Can't have everything on a silver plate.
Bushido , did u tame any beetle !? or just removed spawn !? lol