Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mounts Changes

Since we implemented a new mustang we thought about making some changes on the current mustang listing. We added a few, replaced other and also removed some.

New Mustangs:

Code:
Silver Mustang
Peach Mustang
Bloodrock Mustang
Forest Mustang
Purple Mustang
Copper Mustang
Brown Mustang
Violet Mustang
Valorite Mustang
Grey Mustang
Granite Mustang

Removed Mustangs/Orn's/Zostrich's/Llama's:

Code:
Wicked Mustang
Righteous Mustang
Aqua Mustang
Grey Llama
Haze Orn
Daemon Orn
Daemon Zostrich
Daemon Llama
T2A Mustangs
Random Mustangs scattered around the world

You might also noticed that the hue color and body of some mustangs have changed also.

Cheers

WOW!! are you back sphinx?! I hope so, i missed u ;D

I'm not back unfortunately. I'm on Easter holidays and helped Loki finishing something Smile

AHH Sad
The RP staff we had here also left Sad

Coma back soon bro..

[Image: galdor2.jpg]

Sphinx
don't forget renew list of added rides here....for example
Marsh stang - wtf is it ?!
and how we can see added just stangs , add please llamas/zostriches as well...

why i don't see new llamas and zostriches?

por corp wis Wrote:why i don't see new llamas and zostriches?

Pardon me, but who are YOU?

Sphinx posted New Mustangs. Feel free to find llamas and zostriches, why do you need them here?

Elia Wrote:Pardon me, but who are YOU?
I'm a player who don't like mustangs but like oclocks and zostriches. And who are YOU to ask me such question?

Elia Wrote:Sphinx posted New Mustangs. Feel free to find llamas and zostriches, why do you need them here?
Sphinx posted that staff has added new mustangs but they have also removed llamas and zostriches. I asked why there are no new llamas, zostriches, oclocks and orns on the list.

And wtf are you talking about? feel free to find them where? why do i need them here? man, stop licking asses.

I pointed at your rude way of asking questions.

Elia Wrote:I pointed at your rude way of asking questions.

Who the hell are YOU, damn nobody talking like hes relevant. There was nothing rude about the way he posted you're highly delusional.

Where are the llamas and Zos's like por corp wis said?? I hate mustangs too, i'm all about llamas, zos, ostrig, etc... and All i see is mustangs added and those removed? why is that?

Why is there such a shortage of colored rides specially llamas, zos, ostrig?? I mean we're tired of running around on regular looking llamas, and having only over populated ugly mustangs.

Silverwolf. Wrote:Who the hell are YOU, damn nobody talking like hes relevant. There was nothing rude about the way he posted you're highly delusional.

Where are the llamas and Zos's like por corp wis said?? I hate mustangs too, i'm all about llamas, zos, ostrig, etc... and All i see is mustangs added and those removed? why is that?

Why is there such a shortage of colored rides specially llamas, zos, ostrig?? I mean we're tired of running around on regular looking llamas, and having only over populated ugly mustangs.

I have to agree I prefer Llama and Zos