Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Client crash log

Are they lagspikes or does your whole UO window freeze?

My whole UO freezes and it eventually says connection lost or it comes back after a really long time

I had a problem like that when alt+tabbing back and forth in Win 7, sometimes the whole client would freeze for a quite a while. I solved this by running the client in compability mode for Win XP SP3 and also checking "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings". Could be worth testing for anyone else that's experiencing the same thing

Taran Wrote:I had a problem like that when alt+tabbing back and forth in Win 7, sometimes the whole client would freeze for a quite a while. I solved this by running the client in compability mode for Win XP SP3 and also checking "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings". Could be worth testing for anyone else that's experiencing the same thing

Hm, i'll I have to test it out but is it normal though? because me and my guildies were all lagging and having that problem at the same time that's why i decided to post it here :S I alt tab a lot but I duno about the rest of them

2012-04-07 08:47:00 or thereabouts

2495 601 0 was where I logged back into

I was running east, I thought about 1 tile south of where I logged back in.

Crash to desktop

I get the client freeze bug occasionally too. If I click out of the client, then click back to it, it doesn't respond and it gets a white film on it and shows "not responding". Random-ass things will fix it though. For example, I usually dclick the dropbox icon in my task bar and it fixes it immediately. No idea what causes it though or why that fixes it.