Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leather = +med

Raziel_ Wrote:by reducing the top you mean reducing its ar? and making it cheaper and easier means increasing top end ingots mining success?
dont know if i misunderstood =x

Probably just replacing some of the ore bloat (there are so many kinds...) and replacing them with more chances to get higher end ores.

This could end badly, if all of a sudden its supper easy to get good armor.
I mean I understand as is players don't wear it because it is really hard to get but on the same hand I think there should be an amazing suit of armor that is really rare and special to own... so I hope that there is still one really cool armor that's hard to obtain.
You also gotta take into consideration even if its easy to get who wants to get ganked all the time and lose even half decent armor which is half the reason players don't wear it hence why it doesn't sell. There are so many underlying factors with this that if you don't spend tons and tons and tons of time looking at it from every single angle the economy could go (fart noises) :S

*On the leather note it can also be dyed with a leather dye tub which is really cool I just wish you guys added more colors to it or a different tub with different set of colors.* <--- Adds value

Raziel_ Wrote:exceptional barbed leather was reduced 6 points.
exceptional barbed studded was reduced 3 if im not wrong.. but studded is not worth it! since you need tons of barbed leather to craft an exceptional full set due to the low chance on crafting them...

I just checked and barbed leather now gives 40 AR, before the change it gave 43 AR. Exceptional barbed gives 44 AR and before the change it gave 47 AR. So it has only been dropped 3 points like I wanted it to, not 6.
I'll look into increasing studded armor rating though and possibly making it easier to craft.