Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Leather = +med
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
We have some pretty cool high end leathers here but I dont really see anyone interested in them... including myself. Someone just mentioned this in game and I thought it was a great idea:

Allow meditation to regen mana faster if you are wearing leather armor!

I think that's pretty reasonable and would make leather armor more appealing and therefore create more diversity in vendor sales as well as the attire/appearance of our players.
Although I think that would be reasonable I would also like to see small things added to ingot armor
Please stay focused... one thing at a time Big Grin
Leather + to Med speed!
Good idea.
Lamby Wrote:Please stay focused... one thing at a time Big Grin
Leather + to Med speed!

Could also improve stealth! Smile I like the meditation bonus too!
I'm against it being done before ingots!!! lol
Sounds like a great idea, because anyone that's donated looks the same armour under death shroud, and all the others look like the same too!
What would be easier to implement and would do what you're talking about is having meditation speed based on your total armor so that higher amounts of armor lowers meditation efficiency and vice versa.
Eru Wrote:What would be easier to implement and would do what you're talking about is having meditation speed based on your total armor so that higher amounts of armor lowers meditation efficiency and vice versa.

Nah that wouldn't be good because then high-end leather which has higher AR wouldn't have this benefit Sad

Also, it would prolly just instigate people setting up macro to remove armor before meditating and re-equipping.
Yeah that would be bad because I see 20k leather with 50 AR, so really we need it to be directly FOR leather.
Lamby Wrote:Nah that wouldn't be good because then high-end leather which has higher AR wouldn't have this benefit Sad

Also, it would prolly just instigate people setting up macro to remove armor before meditating and re-equipping.

Wouldn't this change make leather armor the exclusive armor type for PvM? Why would you ever wear plate armor if leather gives you equal AR + mana bonus? This would make plate armor for pvp only.

I guess that is ok, but I don't think that is your intention. If a bonus is given to leather, something needs to be taken away. I think it makes more sense to reduce the AR on leather or as Eru mentioned, have med be based on the AR you have equipped. What you are describing is pretty much the same as setting up an equip macro for armor. You have full AR and meditate faster. The results are identical for PvM.
Ramza Wrote:Wouldn't this change make leather armor the exclusive armor type for PvM? Why would you ever wear plate armor if leather gives you equal AR + mana bonus? This would make plate armor for pvp only.

I guess that is ok, but I don't think that is your intention. If a bonus is given to leather, something needs to be taken away. I think it makes more sense to reduce the AR on leather or as Eru mentioned, have med be based on the AR you have equipped. What you are describing is pretty much the same as setting up an equip macro for armor. You have full AR and meditate faster. The results are identical for PvM.

Reducing the ar on leather isnt fair! Have you seen the goblin guild? wearing leather only is part of their rp!

Also increasing the medit on leather would allow it to be more popular.. i always use leather, barbed to be more especific and i always hunt with it since it owns! also i never medit while hunting... i would if i were starting for example.. but once you have the money to buy / make mana pots you dont wanna know about meditating anymore...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5