Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A few new questions?

tranith Wrote:Aww ok thanks for the reply.
now i can try and sell some of these MAgery skill books i get from the merc camp, already gmed it, got about 9 of them now sitting in the bank lol.

But what is this SCALE item for magic resistance, i believe the npc or vendor for it is right beside the ORB vendor for the magery skill books.

but iv been up and DOWn and all around that merc hunting grounds, on my 4th time now...
and i have never once seen any scale item.... someon said an Orphidian drops it? but there is no monster named Orphidian or anything similar...
closest Orphidian monster is the Magic Snakesman type named characters, which do have the Orphidian character Id....
But yea any insight on this? or am i just having bad luck/ timing, maybe its a very rare item...

but considering iv gotten about 20plus orbs for magery skill, and not a single scale item,, seems a little off balanced lol.
not to mention about a 100k in gold so far lol

You had no luck.
It is a ophedian/snakeman NAMED mob , which spawn chance is triggeredw by killing all the other snakeman , so its pretty much luck based.
Well and the beastman orbs give +1 to magery , but the scale gives 5% resist , so the should be pretty balanced Tongue.
Btw same spawn mechanism with the spider named mob (the big spider not the small) , you just need to kill a mass of terrans.

Awesome yea i know the area,
sounds good tho thanks.
Gonna take a break from hunting for a while, tired of little sucker punching pussies, running around, flame striking you at the last moment when your fighting monsters.
Would love to name some names but you pussies know who you are Smile

Since this Scale or whatever item for resist is so rare to get, alot more rare then the other quest-skill gain items in the merc camp, How much does it raise resisting each time?
I would assume more then 1 percent like the others and or more then 5 percent each time as for the thinning population quest?

aww you posted the answer to my question right as i was asking lol
sounds good tho, thanks

Started building Maps from blank scrolls,

Only problem is, i got a back back littered with 100's of maps...
So i go to sell them and i have to double click each map one by one by one, then scroll down, then one by one by one..

literally took about 5 minutes to sell one back pack full of maps..

Is there an Easier way to do this?

IV heard something about a restock agent in razor, but i never saw anything about Automatically Selling items?

or do i need easy uo or something like that for this or how can a guy make this easier lol....

Even if i didn't want to sell all these maps, it would still take forever to click and drag them all out of my pack or onto the trash pouch.... any ideas?

sorry never mind i figured it out Smile
Double Click
Wait for gump
gumpresponse
wait for gump
say vendor sell

seems to be working selling each map right after its made Smile lol

Time to collect blank scrolls. weeeee

tranith Wrote:Is there an Easier way to do this?

IV heard something about a restock agent in razor, but i never saw anything about Automatically Selling items?

Razor > Agents > Sell

Check it out and see if you have a different result.