Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New player from BFUO

I Played on BFUO! Smile some others players joined IN to from BFUO! Welcome

Avatar_ Wrote:Coz even if u played 11 shards Themu, due to your age u might have never tried something oldschool....

Im sorry, but could you elaborate on this? how old are you ASSUMING that i am? and how long are you ASSUMING, that i play? and how old is this " old school" shard we are playing on?

The PvP is for complete noobs? Put your money where your mouth is Tongue It's funny when say that, and they can't even win a duel.
The fizzle PvP arenas you are waiting for will come, and I'll give you a run for your money (I'll bet you 20k I win Smile.)

Avatar_ Wrote:This is the most oldschool PVP style on Ultima Online, and this shard is made of ancients, people with irl kids/jobs that once were trying to avoid irl stuff to play this game on oldschool style Shard like Alias Mortal/Xtreme/IN:UO/Novus Opiate...

If you are going to change the whole PVP system, im sure ancients dont have the time/head to spend hours getting the 55i style... plus oldschool style is easier to learn...

And like a wise man once said... "it's because you wasn't playing anywhere except 1 shard. no offence."...
Coz even if u played 11 shards Themu, due to your age u might have never tried something oldschool...

To Honour UO projects i believe you should keep it oldschool PVP style and everyone should learn it... or make the Fizzle tourney or something like that...

Playing UO, not knowing oldschool PVP, is like,
Living at a Fishing Port, not knowing how to fish...

The main shard I played on dates back further than 2000, thats older than IN-UO right? So please stfu about old school pvp cause it aint.

Don't turn this into a PvP thread thank you.

haha i've hurt his feelings... Thenu 2000 is not that old... so "rage" more... and read less