Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Death matches.

Lags Wrote:Another thing that I think would improve death matches is

****have everyone be named "Man" the whole time so it doesn't turn into 4 friends just ganking the hell out of everyone to get kills.****

That way, everyone will be fighting everyone.

Everyone will fight everyone except the people who are in vent/skype together... Problem is, if you make everyone anonymous you couldn't implement scaling kill value very well. If everyone if called 'Man' how would you differentiate between who is worth killing and who isn't? That, and it still doesn't solve the problem of everyone just killing the afk'ers/newbies over and over again. With most client versions, your last target is highlighted so you'd always find the easy target again very fast. Only solution would be to make reskilling the same people over and over again not worth it.

We have some changes lined up, wait and see what we do and then commence your feedback afterwards Smile

Edit: I should say we've taken quite a few ideas, or at least their general intent, from this thread so thanks for the input everyone.

Loki Wrote:We have some changes lined up, wait and see what we do and then commence your feedback afterwards Smile

Edit: I should say we've taken quite a few ideas, or at least their general intent, from this thread so thanks for the input everyone.

Thanks for listening

Some kind of timer so you can only get credit for killing a certain person once every 5 minutes?