Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Confusion about the recource Gathering rule...

Overdose Wrote:What... who made Icebluedel guarded I wonder? I've spoken to Taran way back, and he told me that his intention was to have only one guarded mine...

I also tried to suggest to him what Rob sais, to make it so nothing higher than lets say Black Diamond respawns there...

I don't like guarded mines myself, but even more I wouldn't like if AFK resource gathering was allowed. Yeah, sure some miners would get killed , but some wouldn't. Not to mention that I'm sure we have plenty of scripters that are capable of making a code with that will resurrect, take regs, recall back in mine and so on. So well, anyhow when this person wakes up he will find out a bunch of new ores. It will be less than usual if he died multiple times, but still...

It's guarded like Mt Kendall is. The mine itself, but then you have to step outside of the guards to get to the bank.

I guess mark and recall spell are available anyway?Smile

YEah thats what I was thinking. would be safer to recall to the Minoc bank and back instead of venturing out into the camp outside.