Poll: Should Paralyze fizzle Recall? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
55.38%
55.38%
No
30.77%
30.77%
Leave it the same
13.85%
13.85%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Paralize Fizzling Recall

Rob Wrote:Wait. So You want to make it even easier to gank someone 3/4/5v1?

Like I said people who hunt will agree that invis pots are needed because they're afraid of some pvp action because they're outside of guards

What about adding a pot that teleports you into your House? That would be awesome. (You can only use it once a day, so you can't abuse it)

Mito Wrote:What about adding a pot that teleports you into your House? That would be awesome. (You can only use it once a day, so you can't abuse it)

I'd also like a miniature bank box to keep in my backpack.

Smoke and Habibi, I'm tired of you constantly arguing in every topic. Take it in private if you insist on arguing and stop spamming the forums.

I suggest making wall scrolls and fire field scrolls able to fizzle somebody when they are invisible. As it is, you can fizzle their recall with a firefield scroll if they are visible. Changing it so that it works when the player is invisible would make it quite a bit easier to foil their escape plans. IMO that's a much better solution than removing or nerfing invis pots.

sm0ke Wrote:Like I said people who hunt will agree that invis pots are needed because they're afraid of some pvp action because they're outside of guards

Some of your ideas to improve pvp have been good but this isn't one of them. This is something you want strictly for you and your guild's benefit. You want to remove invis pots because you don't use them, nerf shields because you don't use them...See a pattern here? 3/4/5v1 isn't enough of an advantage that you want to remove pretty much the only option in that situation if you want to survive, and even then it's not a sure thing.

Rob Wrote:Some of your ideas to improve pvp have been good but this isn't one of them. This is something you want strictly for you and your guild's benefit. You want to remove invis pots because you don't use them, nerf shields because you don't use them...See a pattern here? 3/4/5v1 isn't enough of an advantage that you want to remove pretty much the only option in that situation if you want to survive, and even then it's not a sure thing.

No I use everything i just don't agree with them, shields are the only thing I don't use