Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hunter Killer Quests

sm0ke Wrote:A side is side no matter what type of monster he didn't clear it "ALL" and it's a part of the game it's an open event deal with it. I'm trying to have it balanced

You're trying to have it balanced? No you aren't, you're trying to get it to work in your favor because you're a broke ass noob on this shard still and don't have a pot to piss in. You are the most transparent person I've ever had the joy of talking to. <3

sm0ke Wrote:Shocking more smurky comments from the guy who doesn't leave town or understand what balance is.

Why should I leave town? I'm blue so the town has everything I need.

I do like to stand in the middle of the Britain bridge running a detect hidden macro when there are a bunch of reds waiting for blues.

Habibi Jones Wrote:You're trying to have it balanced? No you aren't, you're trying to get it to work in your favor because you're a broke ass noob on this shard still and don't have a pot to piss in. You are the most transparent person I've ever had the joy of talking to. <3

Quite the opposite actually you're guild mate looted 100% of the chest so whose trying to keep this in their favor by being able to have the chance to loot it again? Do you read or think about half the stuff you write after you post it? I mean it's quite pathetic if you ask me then you try to throw the blame it on me by saying I'm crying when it wasn't designed to be like this in the first place.

clearly it was designed so that you could wall... i think this is the last time that i'll ever respond to your posts because logic can't be understood by a moron, plain and simple.
you know the episode of south park with that big fat WOW nerd? that's you, man. word for word.

Habibi Jones Wrote:clearly it was designed so that you could wall... i think this is the last time that i'll ever respond to your posts because logic can't be understood by a moron, plain and simple.
you know the episode of south park with that big fat WOW nerd? that's you, man. word for word.

No you're just making the asumption that the staff team can't make mistakes and it was meant to be like that, but it wasn't nobody should be able to get the WHOLE loot out of an event that's just plain silly.

this should def be fixed....one person should not be able to loot the whole chest because he sits and waits by the chest...def pretty dumb....and the only people that like it are the ones that run in there just to loot...how do you expect new players that have never done that before to know what the hell is going on...its cheap and should be fixed

Mael Wrote:this should def be fixed....one person should not be able to loot the whole chest because he sits and waits by the chest...def pretty dumb....and the only people that like it are the ones that run in there just to loot...how do you expect new players that have never done that before to know what the hell is going on...its cheap and should be fixed

See this is my point exactly and these guys are arguing with me that it's legal and that I'm a moron quite the opposite actually. There the hypocritical ones that are using these things for their own gains and they try to put it on me in the end I find it hilarious.

It's actually a bit counter intuitive. When I made it, it was for fun to see if I could have a blocked off chest that opened up when the last monster died. I managed to figure it out, but I admit I never thought of walls being used to block the people who are actually doing the work on the event from getting the chest. I don't like the idea of it incentivizing you NOT to participate though.

If you check my later work with the Shrine event a final boss spawns after everything else dies, then a chest drops a short time after that. I think I'll go in and fix the Wrong and Vesper cemetaries this way. One big tough guy at the end, then the chest drops from him. That way people actually partifipate. Plus a final boss is more fun than a walled chest.

Eru Wrote:It's actually a bit counter intuitive. When I made it, it was for fun to see if I could have a blocked off chest that opened up when the last monster died. I managed to figure it out, but I admit I never thought of walls being used to block the people who are actually doing the work on the event from getting the chest. I don't like the idea of it incentivizing you NOT to participate though.

If you check my later work with the Shrine event a final boss spawns after everything else dies, then a chest drops a short time after that. I think I'll go in and fix the Wrong and Vesper cemetaries this way. One big tough guy at the end, then the chest drops from him. That way people actually partifipate. Plus a final boss is more fun than a walled chest.

Awsome eru to the rescue !