Imagine Nation Forums
Hunter Killer Quests - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Hunter Killer Quests (/showthread.php?tid=4910)

Pages: 1 2

Hunter Killer Quests - sm0ke - 02-25-2012

Remove wall of stone from being able to be casted in the chest region, you can't recall out and if someone casts 100x wall of stone scrolls you're stuck and can't do anything while that person loots the chest fully. (can't even recall because it's disabled in that region and can't dispel walls faster than he places them we tried it yesterday 3x people dispeling vs 1x walling)

Happened yesterday and he got the full chest..

Hunter Killer Quests - Habibi Jones - 02-25-2012

Yep, that's why it's like that, so that your guild can't go try to steal the event from someone who completed the whole thing by themselves.
Cry me a river you big fat hypocrite... If you can't take it don't dish it.

It's not suppose to be like that and he didn't clear the entire thing by himself we cleared the whole last room, If he can do that he can do it at any given time which is retarded not to mention he left us not being able to do ANYTHING we couldn't even recall

stop sticking up for your boyfriend, we don't enjoy watching you hold his weinner while he pees.

Edit: also does it sound familiar? GM PLIX IM PARALIZYED BY PROTOTYPE I CAN'T DO ANYTHING PLIXX

yeah too bad i never even paged, or cried to a gm like you did Wink
keep going with the gay jokes though, it's pretty entertaining...

on topic, you could leave. use the stuck option or just wait for the event to end... there's nothing stopping you from doing the same thing he did. just because you don't know how it works doesn't mean it should be changed :/
i'm not going to entertain your e-rage but you need to adapt your play style instead of cry. he carries wall scrolls, and if you had been carrying dispel field scrolls then you would have gotten through easily.

edit: if you understood that the chest opens when you kill the last monster, then you would've realized that you could have avoided this whole situation... just saying.

Hunter Killer Quests - DCollisionD - 02-25-2012

thats the 2nd time ive heard "whole thing by themselves". that kid is a liar. whole right side was killed by us as he hid at chest. then walled it. mysteriously just as last monster died.

I do understand how the event works and I'm 100% sure that the staff team didn't create it for the sole reason for one person too loot it completely. All you guys are, are escape artists it shouldn't be like, why would i waste my stuck menu on something that shouldn't be like that in the first place? Either way 3 spells > 1 scroll makes no sense how little mana wall of stone consumes or why it can be used there in the first place.

The funny thing is you didn't page yet I did asking why Sphinx you were removed from my prison and he said you felt harassed so keep telling them lies and calling me hypocritical when in the end you're the one whose being hypocritical and lying.

Hunter Killer Quests - Brandon - 02-25-2012

sm0ke is complaining about something he doesn't like and wants it changed because it inconveniences him? Shocking!

whole right side.... so 4 guards and a bunch of shit mobs. that's a lot of work collision :/ he did the rest himself, and obviously he wasn't gonna let you guys loot the chest...

edit: whatever helps you sleep at night smoke Wink

all im saying is, if he can wall, then give us a way to come back to kill him coz plan B was to recall out and come back. but you cant recall either. i mean, you could just page a GM and have them move you, but im not down with stuff like that.

anyways i was told its being changed so im really just having fun at this point =D

Habibi Jones Wrote:whole right side.... so 4 guards and a bunch of shit mobs. that's a lot of work collision :/ he did the rest himself, and obviously he wasn't gonna let you guys loot the chest...

A side is side no matter what type of monster he didn't clear it "ALL" and it's a part of the game it's an open event deal with it. I'm trying to have it balanced

Brandon Wrote:sm0ke is complaining about something he doesn't like and wants it changed because it inconveniences him? Shocking!

Shocking more smurky comments from the guy who doesn't leave town or understand what balance is.

DCollisionD Wrote:all im saying is, if he can wall, then give us a way to come back to kill him coz plan B was to recall out and come back. but you cant recall either. i mean, you could just page a GM and have them move you, but im not down with stuff like that.

i have a hard time believing that a gm would move you out. if you guys were smart you would've left 1-2 people at the chest and had the rest kill the final mobs.
i just don't see a need for smoke to cry about yet another thing he doesn't like which are perfectly reasonable things.
if it is changed, that will be kind of lame. however i won't ***** about it like your boy did because there's always another way to piss him off.