Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hypocrisy At It's Finest

Redorb Wrote:Hah what can i say i like antagonist players Wink

<3

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Luda...

HAH I've always wanted to say that!
Sure, there will always be someone that most players hate. Every shard has one or several of those. But in Luda's case I think it will cause much more trouble than it's worth. Plus I very much disaprove of the language he is using, which is why I'm going to grant his wish and ban him.

good job Taran

Damn, I missed out on this one :c
Im just thinking about what this Luder guy said, if the IN players suck so much dick at pvpm why doesnt he just own everything like a king instead of crying like the little b itch he seems to be?
Make no sense to me to be honest.
I guess he couldnt take it and did what most weak minded people do and started to b itch, moan and whine on the forums.

Ps. Being hated is awesome if your pvping.

I'm with Red on this, the server needs rivalry and players who are not friends to light a fire under the PvP system. But by the same token it's better not to have a rage quit meltdown after only a few days of seeing what's up...

You have to bear in mind the server recently doubled in size and most those players are not yet trained, once they are I think the PvP system will start to get really interesting. Furthermore, you have a great admin who has been a very good PvPer himself, the system will be tweaked when needed and given time hopefully we will all have a lot of fun mashing each other's faces into the dirt.

Carding/Garrik/Whatever

Luda for GM !

[Image: MichaelJacksonEatingPopcorn.gif]