Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Access to Red's in Towns !!!

Paulie Wrote:I find this to be a failed attempt of being funny. However I do remember you could walk through towns as a red with guards as long as no player called guards. NPC's wouldnt call guards unless you attack or stole from them I do think it should be changed to this.

lullllllll. paulie i've always been a firm believer in NPC's never ever calling guards unless attacked. that's how it should be.

lamby what would be the problem with reds being able to go into britain? it's not like you could get attacked or anything... ohnoes! teh amethyst armors!!!

edit: emerald too... you guys seem to think that for some reason the suggestion was to make britain unguarded... why would you have to find a new place to go..? are you afraid of the red name regardless of whether or not they can harm you..? seems that way.

guards should never pop up on you/attack you unless a player calls "guards" or you attack an npc. plain and simple.

Don't mock the pimp status.

[COLOR="green"]I edited my original post cause I don't feel like arguing about it.

Rolleyes
[/COLOR]

Hmmm Brit or another city allways needed guarded zone. No need to cahnge to walk around other guarded city. But i just offer to red can only walk around, cause sometimes you can sell or buy them some stuff or chat each other, or they can spy who is town... ect. Its not bad idea...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I actually like this idea. It'd be nice if there was a way to toggle this type of behavior for different cities. Like other guarded cities don't allow murderers in, but Britain may allow them in as long as they don't attack. Hopefully this would be as simple as a region control property, but I have a feeling that making the change would require digging into the NPCs scripts as well :/

[COLOR="green"]You know there is the Crow's Nest why not just make it a Non-combat area for folks to hang out?? Maybe even make a little vendor area near the Crow's nest... place a bank box out there some forges and area for crafting and try and get folks in that area? I'm just not liking the idea of Reds in Brit unless there's a special event... neither would Lord British!

Big Grin
[/COLOR]

Just make it so NPC's cant call guards, only players can. Smile

C'mon...let us in...we'll play nice, j'I promise... *grins*

But on a serious note, if the npc's didnt' call guards it would solve another problem. the Stuck option sends blues/crim/murderers to cove. j'I found a big problem getting resurected. Well the healer ressed me but then his buddy called guards on me. This made me lose sdk and blackwidow because j'i couldn't res fast enough :/

^^yep that'll happen. imo it'd be cool to be able to pick which city you'd like to be teleported to, or at least make it so reds are teleported to magincia serps bucs occlo delucia or papua.

Maktor [Daemon];75876 Wrote:C'mon...let us in...we'll play nice, j'I promise... *grins*

But on a serious note, if the npc's didnt' call guards it would solve another problem. the Stuck option sends blues/crim/murderers to cove. j'I found a big problem getting resurected. Well the healer ressed me but then his buddy called guards on me. This made me lose sdk and blackwidow because j'i couldn't res fast enough :/

Added to bug tracker.

Exile is the punishment for murder, play nice with others and your back in socializing with the crowd. The consequence for your actions.

I Kill You!!! ( in my Achmed Voice)

And for those who don't know Achmed YouTube it