Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Access to Red's in Towns !!!

I think red's can be able to walk in guard zones, like grey players (karma -). Access to walk but open for attack.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[COLOR="green"]Well Mr. Vampy, that's why ya'll were at SH, no guards there on IN1 that I remember... heck most of the Major Red guilds where at Serpents Hold weren't they??

But, I would disagree with reds walking around Brit, but if ya'll had your own Murderess City that's fine by me.

Big Grin

Basically there's always been a penalty for being red, but if you could play nicely with the other blues then one day you could walk around Brit again. I do remember every once and a while KM turning Guards off in Brit for special occasions....

Wink[/COLOR]

Kentucky Fried Emerald Chicken

Smile Big Grin Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah this is a good idea. And while we're at it lets dump all the blues on a tiny static island, but instead of an island its actually a giant pile of shire horse shit poking out of the water. And that will be the only guarded place for the blues that make up 90% of the players here and we'll call it Shire Shit Island...

Lamby Wrote:Yeah this is a good idea. And while we're at it lets dump all the blues on a tiny static island, but instead of an island its actually a giant pile of shire horse shit poking out of the water. And that will be the only guarded place for the blues that make up 90% of the players here and we'll call it Shire Shit Island...

I find this to be a failed attempt of being funny. However I do remember you could walk through towns as a red with guards as long as no player called guards. NPC's wouldnt call guards unless you attack or stole from them I do think it should be changed to this.

Stop lying Paulie, you love reading and quoting my shit. Btw I see what your saying now. I thought he meant remove guards completely. Having reds able to walk into town safely unless guards are called would be cool.

PK's walkin in towns, unless someone calls ''guards'' sounds fine, or making a town, or a safeplace where only pk or everyone can enter sounds fine too, ofcourse turning off casting and attacking others in that place.

Didn't they have LOS enabled on npc's a few change-logs ago? Ive seen plenty times QiQi walking in town without guards being on them

[COLOR="green"]Okay... Let's be honest folks... how many folks actually think they won't get guard whacked for walking in town just because??? I mean I for one won't call the guards... unless a red has actually PK'd me.. so Christina will get Gwacked 2x by me alone, and she knows why. Big Grin

But all kidding aside If I was a red and walking around Brit I would expect to get Gwacked.... But if ya'll wanna try it I"m game! I just really think it might be a bad idea... Hey if the reds want brit they can have it... I'm sure us Blues can find another city to hang out in.

Wink [/COLOR]

Hmmm i couldnt understand that which point is misunderstood....

Please re-check my thread;

I think red's can be able to walk in guard zones, like grey players (karma -). Access to walk but open for attack.

I meant that reds can be walk like -karma (grey) players without G attack. If they will attack someone G's will kill him and all blues (+greys + reds) can attack him/her.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its totaly equal GREY PLAYERS... Any one afraid grey player in towns??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ah i see galdor. thats not a bad idea, but i agree more with mystic edge's suggestion to revert it to how sphere was.