Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Animals / Pets

Well back on IN1 the reason why i like it was because of whoever died when we were pk'ing we would gate "their" mount that they were riding to a location and wait for it to go wild, then tame it ourselves for our own profit. It happend a lot on IN1 and im sure most would remember people stealing mounts instead of killing them if they had time to gate the victims mount. I totally understand the gate from spawn thing and its nice that they tele now so it shouldn't be a problem with that. However, i do think stealing mount by gating other people mounts should be something to consider :evil:

I was going to bring up the same point mystic did on pking and stealing the mount that was a fun part of IN1

I thought you could gate other players ride. I mean I do it all the time.

Yeap, u can still gate other peoples mount, as long as it has been tamed by someone before. Wild or untamed mounts will teleport back to their spawn place after awhile if u manage to gate or herd it away.

ok good Smile

Mystic Edge Wrote:ok good Smile

Oh yes... nothing better than QiQi pk'ing ya, stealing your mount... then ya get rezed, go back to town to her vendor to buy back your mount! hehe Part of that "nice murderer" thingy I suppose!

Big Grin

Emerald Wrote:Oh yes... nothing better than QiQi pk'ing ya, stealing your mount... then ya get rezed, go back to town to her vendor to buy back your mount! hehe Part of that "nice murderer" thingy I suppose!

Big Grin

lol

lol .. i didn't think of that Tongue

You should be able to herd tamed mounts through all gates or else there is no mount stealing. On IN1 this happened all the time and was pretty fun. However there was a rule against gating mounts from spawns and I believe at the end when they added guardians (the really strong red naked men) they put the really rare spawns in regions where they could disable gating.

Here it should be easy enough to make sure a mount has an owner (and it doesn't have to be the herder) or it won't walk through a gate.

Yeah that's already how it is Rob, hehe.

Yeah I should real the whole thread. Anyways you should bring back guardians and bows of fiery death.

So how do we check for our animals fame / karma now ?