Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Animals / Pets

Is it possible to check the Karma of a pet ? to turn them red or blue ?
If not can we get that added some how maybe via GM Animal Lore ?

Example : Orn starts red so id like to turn him blue for in town and I want to keep track of his karma

Added to tracker. We'll see what Taran thinks. Tongue

I was doing a bit of taming today and realized that mounts cant go through gates? I do remember on IN you could have a mount chasing you or even herding it into a gate.. thoughts anyone?

Keeper Wrote:I was doing a bit of taming today and realized that mounts cant go through gates? I do remember on IN you could have a mount chasing you or even herding it into a gate.. thoughts anyone?

^Support!

yeah I do remember that as well

uuh what kind of mount was it? It should definitely work and I know it does work with some mounts at least since I've herded them through gates myself.
Although it only works with gates you cast with Gate Travel.

I casted my own gate and it was a Zostrich but it did not want to go through it...

an Orn also will not go through

I tried it with a Llama it did´t go through either

Only the tamed ones can go through gates. If you are trying to gate a wild mount, its not supose to work.

Not realy fair to take a mount from the spawn and gate it to your house ... the mount not going to respawn until that person tame the mount . Back in IN1 it was illegal to do that at the end .

If you don't tame an animal and herd it from its spawn point it will teleport back after a while.
I didn't know only tamed animals can walk through gates but I think that's a good thing. Means taming certain animals is harder since you have to do it on the spot.