Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Polymorph / Summ. Creature / Skillcap / Potions / Inside Doors / Dispel / Wrestling

Shadok Wrote:Haha the poly spell, if you look under monsters you will find
Human female
*laughs hysterically*

Taran Wrote:I'm pretty sure I remember players with skin hues polymorphing into a horse and try to make new players tame/herd them etc. Big Grin
..LMAO OMG I do remember that about the horse. cus I remember being in mt kendall when i was a nub and people would turn into horde and then incognito it, it was would say horse or a horse something like that and people would just have timed click walks to make people try to tame it lol, not sure if there name turn grey or not tho

I think I fairly remember the ghost summon as well

Well about the standing inside doors i only had a problem when i had a heavy chest(bag)
and i come home i open the door stand inside it close it and take the chest...not in line of sight that was my main problem and also that you cannot use magic like teleport.. but thats not a big problem... Tongue

The potions.... well there are some potions i think nobody uses.. one is blocked anyway....

Agility potion for invis?
Strength potion for Greater mana

and about the wrestling i would realy like to see some wrestling weapons.... does anyone have some suggestions because i dont have any....

there was also a spell mostly casted by and monster you would hallucinate... and would see a bunch of diffrent colors and everyone is changed in another monser/animal

Oh right the hallucination, lol. I'd love to add that but it will be waaay too much work, hehe. Maybe I can find a similar script on the RunUO forums...

Taran Wrote:Oh right the hallucination, lol. I'd love to add that but it will be waaay too much work, hehe. Maybe I can find a similar script on the RunUO forums...

here an old screenshot Wink thats how i came with it Rolleyes *looks confused* Tongue

[Image: scaled.php?server=72&filename=hallu.png&res=medium]

WOO I found a script for hallucination. It will require a lot of modifications but I should be able to do it Big Grin

like i said before you rock!! Big Grin

Oh WOW i forgot all about the mass curse hallucinations LOL. They confused the hell out of me the first time it happened

And I agree Maka. Can't you simply edit the script to enable grabbing things while standing in a door?

Yea i was wondering why healing sucked on here :/ I didnt think it was intentional. I mean it makes sense to balance things, but as a GM healer, I shouldn't fail 5 ****ing times in a row lol

If you fail 5 times in a row then that's just bad ****ing luck, lol. I think you have a 10% to risk to completely fail when GM healing. I don't think it sucks at all, it's very useful in hunting and can be used in PvP as well.

And about grabbing stuff. Since it's a LoS issue it's not that easy to change so you can just grab stuff.
How come you want it changed so badly anyway? What's the scenario when you want to be able to grab stuff while in a door and why can't you just open the door instead?

hehe its some kinda auto pilot if i have a heavy chest.. haha now i do it like you say just open the door..

its no problem for me now i know its also good for pvp so ppl cant stand in the doors and shoot/cast magic... we had that allot ppl standing inside the guild doors... shooting casting running back...

i only wish we could have more wrestling weapons i would realy like to see / use it Big Grin